Let's Start a MOVEMENT!

Don't know about you but I feel pellet manufacturers should start listing LENGTH of pellets. With all the different guns/magazines out now we need to know BEFORE ORDERING whether they'll fit our mags. Let the pellet producers know that all dimensions should be listed. Anyone agree? Or is it just me?

Mod Edit: moved to Pellets, Projectiles & Ammo section

Bigragu, I agree. I have 2 fabulous FX guns (Royale 500 & Boss .30). Would love to have a hollow point or Hunter Extreme for the .30. Tried making some without a drill press. Stupid me, next to impossible! Really want more energy transfer instead of a "pass through". I believe the companies will entertain the idea if they get enough requests. So many .30's out there. We should have as many options as the lower calibers.

Gerry, I don’t get it. It’s as if all the cool pellets stopped at the 25 caliber. The pellet makers should know by the demand of 30 cal that that’s the hot caliber going on. I guess they assume that the predator polymags are all “we” need. I wonder if the pellet manufacturers also assume that if we want a hollow point that were all just gonna jump to slugs?