Crosman Let's show off our Crosman pistol builds!

Put this one together a few years ago ...
1701 air tube, P-rod breech, 16" crosman barrel, P-rod trigger group, Shorty @ 9cuin bottle sitting backwards feeds air into tubes end. Ninja reg having entire air tube become the plenum. Some valve mods and light hammer round it out. In Cruise tune @ 20 fpe & 35 shots. Fun little bugger !!

View attachment 362403
Is that one of those old school mini co2 bottles?

Reactions: Bandito
Just did a 1322 PCP conversion, now I need to figure out forearm for it. anyone have any ideas ???

IMG_20240111_212136101~2.jpg

Kit I got is attached, easy enough mod. I don’t have a chrono and not sure when I’ll be able to test shot count as winter Is gonna hit my neck of the woods hard this weekend. Noticed my hammer spring was kinked so I may replace that yet as well. 2k psi fill and no gauge.

View attachment 424501
Thanks Ben. Much appreciated 👍

Played around with different designs all week while I waited for the buck rail arm. Also figured out why my hammer spring was kinked as I had too long of a breech in screw but not till after I broke off my bolt handle when I replaced the spring with a new one. So ended up having to disassemble entire gun to pop out bolt, drill it out and then found the original handle. Well anyways, all back together now with new hammer spring and decided against the buck-rail arm as it's just too small and printed a rail so I could mount my wood forearm I had and barrel band with pic rail.

IMG_20240121_084657129~2.jpg

Some beautiful builds here.
On the bottom is an older 1740 build, using DAQ breech, DAQ bulk adapter and SSP250 barrel, when I was cutting my pcp teeth. Tuned for 10gr pellets at 600fps.
On top - 2400 tube converted to pcp. Shortened Baker lefty breech. 10” LW Barrel. RB grips. Prod trigger, end cap, and hammer. 1701 front site. My valve mods, getting 38 shots at 450fps. I know I coulda just bought a 1701, but why?
In the middle a DAQ 25 cal in progress.

IMG_3435.jpeg