Crosman Let's show off our Crosman pistol builds!

A few of mine
Top is my first 1377. Goal was for a woods walker pumper. Can be broken down to full pistol. Now has a Crosman rear sight.
1377 with folding stock and threaded barrel band.
1322 with modified longer Crosman M-4 pump tube, flat top piston 14 inch barrel and folding stock with side mount bipod. View attachment 362583
Nice. I'd really like to see some close up pics of that folding stock set up with the paracord on it. Did you make the folding part yourself or buy it from a vendor?
Thanks
Ray

Reactions: Bandito
Nice. I'd really like to see some close up pics of that folding stock set up with the paracord on it. Did you make the folding part yourself or buy it from a vendor?
Thanks
Ray
It's a jet city specialties stock for paintball. Push button fold in and out. Lock in both directions. Thumb screw for adjustable pull length. Super light. Picked up a few more and going to do some more builds. That attachment is just a13xx rear end cap drilled and taped for mounting (I didn't mod it). Getting my laith soon and going to build some custom stuff for it to mount better and have a built in valve spring adjuster.

20230611_225238.jpg

20230611_225259.jpg

20230611_225238.jpg

Reactions: Bandito
Home made by Pete, shooting at the GOP in TN. 1930's Crosman barrel otherwise a more or less copy of a Falcon made in a garage, 2MOA red dot, hit the bell paddle at 50 yards repeatedly and he wasnt through with the final tweeks yet either.
I DO miss over 10 years shooting at Roz's Holow, the TVA ( Brad set The best Hunter courses) and Invecta.
I keep telling people "get to a match" FT shooter Do own more than 1 airgun and are generally very willing to share. David Slade has a really nive shooting Theoben Ristol/Pifle set that did group better but off a bi-pod and table with something he built, you miss, your fault. Thanks to all those great people I had the chance to shoot pretty well every airgun ever made.

FT was my Cancer therapy and I think it was more benifial for my health than the Dr.s .

John