Crosman Let's show off our Crosman pistol builds!

Hey guys-been following this thread for a while now and do have some questions/comments. As far as the price of the stock I have listed you would be surprised how many of those stocks I have sold over the years for that price and more so not afraid to list one for that. With that being said I am a business man and have to pay attention to more of the customer spectrum here. I have experimented with take down and buttstock versions for these guns as I have been building stocks for the 13xx, 22xx and every permeation of these guns both in OEM and custom one offs for over 15 years. Question to you all of you is what is your price range for a buttstock and forearm combination and lets see if I can get there. Keep in mind I am not inclined to do something that looks like it has been retrofitted or not well thought through. I like anything that comes out of my shop to look very well done both in style and performance. I have a very simple yet effective design for a forearm that I cut on my CNC machine and if I can make this work I can do a simple design for a buttstock as well. 

Thanks and look forward to hearing from all of you-can respond here or PM me.

Take care and Merry Christmas!

Steve, Your stocks are a work of art. Truly fantastic. The stock for the P-Rod is worth every penny of what you list it for, it's just gorgeous. Every thing you create is absolutely stunning, in my opinion you make the finest stocks around. Unfortunately I just can't justify the price for a gun I paid $307.00 for. If someone made a stock in the $250 range it would command more of my attention. 

The stock I have on my 2300s was over priced (150) for what was. Two halves glued together, way to fat for my daughters small hands, suppose to but did not fit, and the original camo paint job looked way better in the pics than it did in your hands. But the price was right for what I thought I was going to get. 

Mike,

Thanks for the kind words and the feedback. I have found that quality trumps everything but you do have to charge for it. 

Let me see what I can come up with that is reasonable in price, design and functionality. If I can pull that off it would be a home run as it would work for a multitude of actions out there not just the Prod or 1720t.

Going to send a PM and want you to take a look at something.

Thanks,

Steve Corcoran

6AD6A30A-198F-45EE-B84C-6503551EBEAF.1608597902.jpeg

Too cold to shoot now..

That is a very unique-looking build, sir.

I remember that one being posted in the Yellow AG Forum (?) years ago.

I don't remember the selling price of that one though.

That's where I saw it when he posted the pics and info.. he wasn't selling it but after I confirmed that this was the only one he made, I made him an offer he couldn't refuse 😁😁

His website and email linked to it are active again, or is he using his personal email? I would order parts from him but as many complaints that he has had in the past, I don't think I will be doing so.. 

I just used the one that is on his website.

I did ask him if he has the parts that I want and if they are in readily available; i.e., 13xx pump arm and AR trigger assembly, and he was in assent.

How is the trigger on your 1-of-a kind 13xx?

That straight and wide trigger blade is what all triggers should be.

I personally don’t understand why almost all triggers blades are curved.

Anyway, I have 2 Blue Forks and I like them very much.

I did replace the sears with Magnum Air Power Super Sears.

I have adjusted the set screw on the trigger blade so that it breaks crisply.

Mine are both in single stage and extremely sensitive/light, albeit they did pass my official “bump” test.

The trigger is great on this gun.. my initial plan was on doing research on a better trigger for my 1377 then stumbled across the crosmods site.. then I checked the forums to see what they were saying about it.. everyone praised it over the stock trigger.. then I saw the thread with this gun on the green Crosman forums ..I opted for the whole gun instead of just the trigger 😁😁.. I've had it for 7 years and never shot it.. I just wanted it as a show piece.. but the thing is... I never showed it to anyone.. lol.. I had it in a shadow box on the wall for a while then locked it away... I just took it out a month or so ago and started shooting it to see if it would group.. it does good at 10-15 yards but after that the groups open up considerably.. I'm only using predator polymags at the moment and don't really plan on continuing to shoot the gun so further pellet testing isn't necessary.. just wanted to see if it could take out a few starlings around the yard.. I have other pcp guns that I use everyday for the birds so the 1322 doesn't need to be used... 

The trigger is great on this gun.. my initial plan was on doing research on a better trigger for my 1377 then stumbled across the crosmods site.. then I checked the forums to see what they were saying about it.. everyone praised it over the stock trigger.. then I saw the thread with this gun on the green Crosman forums ..I opted for the whole gun instead of just the trigger 😁😁.. I've had it for 7 years and never shot it.. I just wanted it as a show piece.. but the thing is... I never showed it to anyone.. lol.. I had it in a shadow box on the wall for a while then locked it away... I just took it out a month or so ago and started shooting it to see if it would group.. it does good at 10-15 yards but after that the groups open up considerably.. I'm only using predator polymags at the moment and don't really plan on continuing to shoot the gun so further pellet testing isn't necessary.. just wanted to see if it could take out a few starlings around the yard.. I have other pcp guns that I use everyday for the birds so the 1322 doesn't need to be used...

I would not shoot it too were it mine.

That spiffy pistol is a collector's piece, IMHO.