• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

lets shoot at night

Yeah, we have the opposite problem. We’ll be installing AC in ours. I think we hit 90 degrees today? We already have a stadium light that we use for the bows. But it’s in the wrong spot for shooting from where old shop is/new building will be. Might end up with a separate small building like yours.

Yankees should exercise caution when baiting/luring rednecks to the firing range. We grew up shooting. No oppressive laws here.
my yards free range also if it dont belong here it usually gets shot if its a pest i do feed the good birds as we like them but the robbers we yake care of

Reactions: cjtamu and L.Leon
That’s great douger. Your going to enjoy your lodge. I picked up a 20,000 lumin lite set at Costco which lites my range up like a stadium. ECBF4F96-EF76-4EF4-9C83-47615FD84D06.jpeg I’m finding, I’m shooting way more at nite with the days getting dark before 6:30 now. It’s cool because it’s black everywhere except your range. Nice setup. Crow

That’s great douger. Your going to enjoy your lodge. I picked up a 20,000 lumin lite set at Costco which lites my range up like a stadium. View attachment 296186 I’m finding, I’m shooting way more at nite with the days getting dark before 6:30 now. It’s cool because it’s black everywhere except your range. Nice setup. Crow
That’s nice Crowski. We shoot the bows at night here even with the long days just to beat the heat. Shooting 30-40 arrows in 110+ heat index is just miserable. Send me a link to those lights, would y’all? Our stadium light is getting aged and Kim was just talking about making a Costco run ha ha ha.

That’s nice Crowski. We shoot the bows at night here even with the long days just to beat the heat. Shooting 30-40 arrows in 110+ heat index is just miserable. Send me a link to those lights, would y’all? Our stadium light is getting aged and Kim was just talking about making a Costco run ha ha ha.
I bought this light over a year ago. Just looked for it on line at Costco. Nada. But I’m in Canada. You may have this in US. Here’s a picture of light. 5D8B8E41-65D1-4F2E-99AF-B1A416CC12C6.jpeg 10,000 lumens a side. If I put on 2 stands it would be even better. Good luck Crow

I bought this light over a year ago. Just looked for it on line at Costco. Nada. But I’m in Canada. You may have this in US. Here’s a picture of light. View attachment 296236 10,000 lumens a side. If I put on 2 stands it would be even better. Good luck Crow
Are you? Kim is from NB. Her mom stays with us 5 months or so of the year to get out of the cold. I’ll ask her to look before she comes down next month. Thanks.

I bought a $30 LED / solar clip on light at Home Depot about a year ago and it's been working every day clipped to the target since then, whether I need it or not.

Surprised I haven't accidentally shot it by now. It's usually out at 75 yards and right at the edge of some Splatterburst target.

I rather not shoot at night for the most part. I have a hill behind my targets but there could always be some innocent critter out there. I was mowing out by the targets yesterday and barely missed a huge praying mantis which turned out to be cool to hang out with for a few minutes. Very curious creature. Unfortunately I'm blasting dirt with some 30 cals so bugs are inevitably getting busted. But I don't want to hit a warm blooded critter necessarily either.

Thank you. Silvershooter589, we’re smack dab in the middle of the migration pathway of numerous bird species. Butterflies too for that matter. Kim grows plants and/or puts out feeders to attract all of the above. Couple days ago I was just about to pull the trigger, she yelled, shot went awry. Hummingbird had darted right in front of my gun! Didn’t get hit fortunately. All I could think about was Randy Johnson and that poor seagull. That bird had obviously built up some bad karma in a previous life LOL.