Let's see your hand cannons

LMAO at the fist pic which is a cannon that fits in a hand. HogKiller, you the man!
Made it at work a long time ago, my grandfather had a cabide cannon but my uncle got rid of it when he passed. So I built this little thing, well technically my friend programmed his cnc lathe, I made the carrage. I screwed up and actually didn't make it so it'd fire, 1/4" bore but we drilled through it, dummy.

Made it at work a long time ago, my grandfather had a cabide cannon but my uncle got rid of it when he passed. So I built this little thing, well technically my friend programmed his cnc lathe, I made the carrage. I screwed up and actually didn't make it so it'd fire, 1/4" bore but we drilled through it, dummy.
Even if it did fire it would technically be legal as a black powder cannon. Heck, you can still buy a half scale cannon today. From what I gathered most small cannons like that fall apart after a few shots anyways.

Even if it did fire it would technically be legal as a black powder cannon. Heck, you can still buy a half scale cannon today. From what I gathered most small cannons like that fall apart after a few shots anyways.
Key is don't be stupid, just enough to go bang, from a long way off. Be fun but it sits on a shelf now.

SPA PP700 ... internally modified, larger plenum, HuMa reg and TJ .25 cal barrel

Up next BSA Scorpion single shot being used as a legal Field target pistol.

DSCF0680.JPG

thumbnail.jpg

I live right next to the crossman factory, maybe I should check them out. Seems like people live the 1377
Let's put it this way... the 1377 and 1322 along with the Umarex StrikePoint are an armory unto their own. Same for the Benjamin Trail and Hatsan Vortex... all of these guns need just a pellet to have fun all day... pump or break barrel they are self-contained, consistent, and at our range, typically good for 30 yards without too much of a sweat. While trajectories are strained even at 30 yards, they still can put 10 of 10 in a 4" bull at that range... and yes it took probably a tin full of pellets to figure it out, but that's part of the fun as well.

This is the big cannon my Quackenbush 58cal, I made a adapter to put the adjustable AR stock topped with a 3-9x32 Bugbuster scope.View attachment 332324
I can't figure out how to find prices or place an order for quackenbush air rifle or pistol. Am I not looking in the right place on the website. What you have listed is what I would like to do.

I can't figure out how to find prices or place an order for quackenbush air rifle or pistol. Am I not looking in the right place on the website. What you have listed is what I would like to do.
Dennis Quackenbush isn't making much now days and I just heard his health isn't to good, about the only way to find one now days is if someone is selling one from their collection.

Reactions: Sean Riley
I have been wanting a Crosman 1701P for awhile, but the retail price and the basic pistol put the deal on hold. Buying the same pistol from a friend AND having the extras like a scope and grips already in the house and it's a new day. Good looking and ready to test. YES! The grips are Zebrawood, and the scope is a BSA 2X7. And a red trigger shoe. Anyone need a Diana LP8 or a Crosman 2300? Contact me.

IMG_0295(1).jpg