• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Let's see your compact low power/high shot count .25/.30's

I have a completely stock looking Leshiy Classic with the .25 caliber, 250mm barrel. Currently shooting Polymags around 450 FPS.

Low speed is with the Huma sub-12 regulator, plenum (no plenum reducer, however) and the lighter hammer spring.

I don't recall what the shot count is off hand. I do have another Classic with the double air tube. If I put the same regulator setup and the longer 25 cal barrel in that Leshiy I think the shot count could be quite high. If I tuned for low dwell the shot count would be even higher.

I have a Crown setup with a .25 380mm barrel on high power w/25.4gr it’s at 865 fps - 42ft/lbs and with a flick of the transfer port knob it goes to 500 fps - 14lbs.
No tuning required. Shoots really nice out to 40yds. Great for chipmunk blasting close to the house or for inside barn work. I have not done a full shot string but it seems super efficient. I get 85 shots on high power 250-140bar.
Nice compact pesting gun with a traditional stock. Flip the knob back to high and your good for just slightly over MOA at 100yds.
I owned this gun 2 years before trying this out now I use low power mode a lot.

Reactions: JamesD.
I have a Crown setup with a .25 380mm barrel on high power w/25.4gr it’s at 865 fps - 42ft/lbs and with a flick of the transfer port knob it goes to 500 fps - 14lbs.
No tuning required. Shoots really nice out to 40yds. Great for chipmunk blasting close to the house or for inside barn work. I have not done a full shot string but it seems super efficient. I get 85 shots on high power 250-140bar.
Nice compact pesting gun with a traditional stock. Flip the knob back to high and your good for just slightly over MOA at 100yds.
I owned this gun 2 years before trying this out now I use low power mode a lot.
I’ve been eyeing these 380mm crowns. Beautiful rifles

My 25 caliber P35 likes H&N FTTs which are only about 20 grains. So I turned the regulator down to reduce the velocity to about 870 fps. That puts me in the low 30 fpe range. I get about 70 shots on a fill of the 265cc air chamber. It has been very effective on squirrels. 15 of 18 were pass throughs and 16 of 18 were DRT. The two that ran only got 10-15 feet before collapsing. Both were shots into the front of the chest that ended up under the hide near the tail.

I'm not sure what you consider "low-power / high shot count" but this is my modified Airforce TalonP .25. It's light, quiet, accurate, and I get 30+ shots of 25.4 grain pellets at 900+ fps. It's my favorite "fun gun".

Modified TalonP 25.jpg

My 25 caliber P35 likes H&N FTTs which are only about 20 grains. So I turned the regulator down to reduce the velocity to about 870 fps. That puts me in the low 30 fpe range. I get about 70 shots on a fill of the 265cc air chamber. It has been very effective on squirrels. 15 of 18 were pass throughs and 16 of 18 were DRT. The two that ran only got 10-15 feet before collapsing. Both were shots into the front of the chest that ended up under the hide near the tail.
Check out these Rainson airguns. http://www.rainsonarmory.com/ They remind me of Snowpeak. These say Made in Turkey

I'm not sure what you consider "low-power / high shot count" but this is my modified Airforce TalonP .25. It's light, quiet, accurate, and I get 30+ shots of 25.4 grain pellets at 900+ fps. It's my favorite "fun gun".

View attachment 291809

I really like that , my old talon P shot the 29gr nsa ammo really well at 860 fps

Check out these Rainson airguns. http://www.rainsonarmory.com/ They remind me of Snowpeak. These say Made in Turkey
Hardair had an article about these back in April

They appear to have a US dealer but I do not know anything about them.

Honestly a good design with the free floated barrel. I don’t think it’s going to be LW/BSA quality barrel but the design tells me it must be in the block well enough to be free floated.

I have purchased in three orders a Huben K1 in .22, an FX Chrono, and some pellets, from Ares in the past and have had great experiences. I highly recommend them for buying and great communications. I had several email exchanges with Zach before buying my Huben and his advice was dead-on. Ares is on my short list - FWIW, YMMV, My 2 cents.

Reactions: Chard