• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Let's see what you got!

My daughter is here now. Couldn’t come at Christmas due to weather. She gave me these for Christmas.
BE858B7F-9408-4587-9982-883A96D8A57E.jpeg

You can never have too many. Crow

So this arrived today…

…purchased from Leon in this forum’s Classifieds. Leon is a great guy to deal with - super nice and helpful.

So now I have a RTI Prophet Performance .25 to join my Prophet Performance .22.

Super excited because now I have both the .22 and .25 Version 1 RTI proprietary Lothar Walther barrels. These 2 barrels are slower twist rate polygonal rifling barrels - designed to allow pellets to be shot a higher than normal velocities and remain stable in flight.

I didn’t opt for a Prophet V2 because I don’t shoot slugs - so I didn’t want the faster twist rate V2 barrels.

I know the twist rate is 1:32 for the V1 .22 barrel. I think the twist rate is 1:24 for the V1 .25 RTI LW barrel - does anyone know for sure?

I also have the .177 LW 510mm barrel. I’ll likely swap the .25 for .177 - as I shoot 45 yards and in during the winter.

Did I need another Prophet? Nope - and its only 4 minutes to swap barrels and probes on the Prophet. But NOTHING has shot better than my .22 RTI LW proprietary barrel, so I had to collect the .25 - and they don’t make them anymore… future classic pellet barrels.

View attachment 320939
It's a RTI thing...I get it.. 3 in the house and enjoy everyone of them.

She ain't much, but I picked up this used Diana 48 T05 .177 cal. Nice little tack driver as I found out doing some shooting over the holiday break. (Sling swivels were already installed, so I thought to add a 1907 leather sling to give it a military feel)

LC96DXdl.jpg

The length of pull is bit short for me though, so I'm currently hunting around for a Diana 52 or BAM B21 clone stock that'll provide a little extra length.

She ain't much, but I picked up this used Diana 48 T05 .177 cal. Nice little tack driver as I found out doing some shooting over the holiday break. (Sling swivels were already installed, so I thought to add a 1907 leather sling to give it a military feel)

LC96DXdl.jpg

The length of pull is bit short for me though, so I'm currently hunting around for a Diana 52 or BAM B21 clone stock that'll provide a little extra length.
Great little gun. I have a T05 Model 52 Luxus and it’s a pleasure to shoot. If you scope it I suggest the Diana ZR mount. Saves scopes and works very well when set up properly.