• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Lets see those rifles topped with the Nightforce NX8

Trying to get a look and feel for the size of this scope, I can look at my g2 mini all day long and visualize it on any rifle but looking for something a little more compact dimensionally, I unfortunately am actually stuck on having actual teir 1 glass, its what I like. I love that optical clarity. Going to hopefully look through some March optics this sunday. Anyways if you have an NX8 atop your airgun lets see it.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Hat0
Per your request, a Nightforce NX8 2.5-20×50. Keep in mind that this is not the correct mount for this application because the magazine will not fit with a cantilever mount.

IMG_20231024_094355747_BURST000_COVER_TOP~3.jpg

The NX-8 has become one of my favorite scopes, especially as my vision starts to degrade.

Not sure what a G2 is... but here's a size comparison for you (L to R): NX8 2.5-20, NX8 4-32, Hawke Frontier 4-20

View attachment 399528
The G2 is the Valdada G2 Mini, it is similar in weight, tube size, and objective lens in regards to 2.5-20 NX8 but is 13.5" long, perfect for a long rifle but on the more compact setups it would be goofy dimensionally .

Thanks for the post! interesting to see it next to the Hawke!!!