Lets see those PCP Pictures!

The .30 Dreamline Lite with 700mm barrel and a custom Rail.
Also has a power Plenum. Next to come is the custom shroud.

FX-Dreamline.jpg

Reactions: MichaelHunt
I noticed that I tend to buy rifles in “pairs” - two from each brand/maker…

My two Daystates - Wolverine R HP .22 and Huntsman Regal .22

My two RTI Prophet Performance V1 rifles. Currently set up with .22 LR barrel and .177 barrel (using I custom lighter hammer spring I made). I also have the V1 .25 LR barrel (also has 32:1 slow twist rate like the .22). I’m gonna use this when I try some 100 yard benchrest this spring.

I bought the incredible Huntsman stock from a forum member here - as he thought it was two nice to put on his hunting Huntsman. My original Huntsman stock has a nice grain pattern, but I loved the tiger stripes - so I bought the replacement.

BTW, Regal and Revere stocks are identical and can be interchanged.

I didn’t like the dark factory finish on the tiger stripe stock, so I stripped to bare wood and applied many coats of thin Tru-Oil. Grain pattern shows nicely now, even under the stippling! I thought I would knock down the gloss a bit using 0000 steel wool, but perhaps a “show stock” would be fine with high gloss.

These rifles all shoot lights out.

IMG_1724.jpeg

IMG_1722.jpeg

IMG_1711.jpeg

IMG_1719.jpeg

IMG_1720.jpeg

IMG_1718.jpeg

IMG_1721.jpeg

Like the title says! Lets see your PCP. Post photo's of your Gun. I'm interested in seeing what everyone has done to their guns. (And I'm bored. :) )
View attachment 17813

Edited: Lets see all of your upgrades! I might as well shop for ideas for my next gun! LMAO!!
Let's go! I know there is some awesome guns out there!
Nice!

They both serve a different purpose but I probably like the tactical a little more. Super accurate, not pellet fussy, great accuracy out to 100 yards - I rarely shoot beyond that. Around my house it would be the Atomic.
Thanks for that. They are both great looking rifles. I bought the Avenger 25 cal in Dec (first PCP) and love shooting it. Planning to get something else soon and thought it would be an FX but the more I research the more I’m not sure it will be an FX.

Hi lisamike92 , what pellet are you shooting in the M2 for best accuracy ? I use JSB monster redesigned at 760 FT/s , but I think the accuracy could be increase in some way.
Mine likes H&N’s, I was using the 18’s but it was shooting pretty hot like 965fps, accuracy was pretty good, I just recently started using the 21.14’s to slow it down a bit, didn’t put them on the chronny yet but they shoot way better, pretty much same hole at 40yds

Reactions: aldea6