Lets see those Hand pump set ups.

So i dont have room for a compressor and tank because of confined space. A hand pump is my option at the moment just curious what everybody else uses. here's mine works just fine and i get some exercise.

pump1.jpg

pump.jpg

I have not counted the pumps. but i think its only 15 or so to fill the filter. i am not worried about that. keeping dry air going in my guns is way more important to me. I hope i get that kind of life from my hill 5.
Honestly HILLs are a waste of money, 50 bucks Amazon China pumps are just as good if not better.

Reactions: bf1956
No need for much room to have one or 2 extra handpumps,......more so with the Chinese ones that have foldable bases.

Once you try one of the China 50 bucks Amazon pumps you will understand why HILLs are not worth spending the big bucks for,......this comes from someone that had 8 HILLs .

By the way, a re-build kit for the HILL cost as much as a China pump, and those actually come with a kit in the original price.

No need for much room to have one or 2 extra handpumps,......more so with the Chinese ones that have foldable bases.

Once you try one of the China 50 bucks Amazon pumps you will understand why HILLs are not worth spending the big bucks for,......this comes from someone that had 8 HILLs .

By the way, a re-build kit for the HILL cost as much as a China pump, and those actually come with a kit in the original price.
They sound like a good deal. One day hope to have room to have a compressor and tank.

Is that a water separator?

Here is mine I don't use it as often anymore but it works great on smaller airgun tanks. Started off as "I wonder if I could automate a single hand pump." Then it morph to two hand pumps. Then "Could I reduce the amount of pumps by precharging with 50 psi air from my shop compressor?" It takes about 25 pumps to get from 150 to 250 bar on a 300 cc fx tank. Thankfully I stopped modding it as it got a little crazy.

Screenshot_20220702-092525_Photos.jpg

Allen

Is that a water separator?

Here is mine I don't use it as often anymore but it works great on smaller airgun tanks. Started off as "I wonder if I could automate a single hand pump." Then it morph to two hand pumps. Then "Could I reduce the amount of pumps by precharging with 50 psi air from my shop compressor?" It takes about 25 pumps to get from 150 to 250 bar on a 300 cc fx tank. Thankfully I stopped modding it as it got a little crazy.

View attachment 272397

Allen
it has a Desiccant cartridge. and an Indicator Strip. when its time to change it. yours is quite the set up.

it has a Desiccant cartridge. and an Indicator Strip. when its time to change it. yours is quite the set up.
Thanks, You can put a one way valve on the input like this one.
Screenshot_20220702-135933_Amazon Shopping.jpg

and hand knob with bleeder on the output,
download (4).jpeg

Keeping the high pressure with the desiccant allows it to suck out the water better. And keeping that tank pressurize will keep the amount of extra pumps to a minimum.

Allen

Amazon has a few, but your biggest issue will be finding out what thread sizes you have. Do not force the fittings. If you run into issues most likely it is the wrong thread. Here are a couple of links to research. At least with Amazon you have free returns. But I must warn you this is a slippery slope and you can put a lot of money just in fittings.

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel M10x1 Male Thread PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring https://a.co/d/d8U5FTg

Remember you need a bleed valve on the gun side to release pressure, otherwise you will not be able to remove the hose.

High Pressure Line Valve with Bleed SCBA Scuba Paint Ball Breathing Air 6000 PSI https://a.co/d/8Lus562

Allen.

So i dont have room for a compressor and tank because of confined space. A hand pump is my option at the moment just curious what everybody else uses. here's mine works just fine and i get some exercise.

View attachment 271801

View attachment 271802
you should look into a benjaman traveler my buddy has one, picked it up for 150 or so here on the site works well fot guns i see aoa has some for sale

Amazon has a few, but your biggest issue will be finding out what thread sizes you have. Do not force the fittings. If you run into issues most likely it is the wrong thread. Here are a couple of links to research. At least with Amazon you have free returns. But I must warn you this is a slippery slope and you can put a lot of money just in fittings.

Universal 8mm Quick-Disconnect Plug Adapter, Stainless Steel M10x1 Male Thread PCP Paintball Charging Fittings with Sealing O-Ring https://a.co/d/d8U5FTg

Remember you need a bleed valve on the gun side to release pressure, otherwise you will not be able to remove the hose.

High Pressure Line Valve with Bleed SCBA Scuba Paint Ball Breathing Air 6000 PSI https://a.co/d/8Lus562

Allen.
thanks. i dont want to get to crazy with fittings.