• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Let’s here your opinion, I find this maddening

Link below. And in that article there are links to his write up on the 56TH. He and Hector really helped me start understanding this platform.

cjtamu
thank you so much for the link.. he sure did extensive testing and improvement.. I didn't know that the Diana was even made in 20 caliber.. I had a 34 in 177 and a 48 in 22.. I don't remember the velocity of either, I think the 177 was around 1000 and the 22 maybe 800? the slide rail action seems nice because they have a stout recoil but it seems like the extra slide mechanism added a lot of extra trouble..
you know come to think about it and I had a Webley tempest and a Beeman p1, now wouldn't it be interesting if they made the break barrel rifle like the p1 so that the barrel is over the air spring tube.. could possibly end up with a decent length barrel in a well sort of bull pup configuration..
Mark

cjtamu
thank you so much for the link.. he sure did extensive testing and improvement.. I didn't know that the Diana was even made in 20 caliber.. I had a 34 in 177 and a 48 in 22.. I don't remember the velocity of either, I think the 177 was around 1000 and the 22 maybe 800? the slide rail action seems nice because they have a stout recoil but it seems like the extra slide mechanism added a lot of extra trouble..
you know come to think about it and I had a Webley tempest and a Beeman p1, now wouldn't it be interesting if they made the break barrel rifle like the p1 so that the barrel is over the air spring tube.. could possibly end up with a decent length barrel in a well sort of bull pup configuration..
Mark
The .20 D54 Steve wrote about is a very special gun. Only 30 in existence I believe. I’ll find links to some other Nitrocrushr articles on the 56 on sled setting, trigger, etc. If you get a 54/56 they’re well worth a read. Mine shoots beautifully as is right now in stock form and I’ve just scratched the surface on tuning.

Reactions: markhooper