• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Let's get to the bottom of these $1000 H.M. HEN Pellet Dies

*H.m. hen* him self told me he will soon be releasing some of his molds. And hes also working on his website where we will be able to order his products soon.
I tried contacting these guys several times, ZERO response. They show all these packages ready to be shipped and the batches being made. But other than the one sold here on AGN I have seen nothing else here in the US. I believe he also was a member her at one time.

I watched the HM pellet sizer on YT, dated back somewhere 2019. I tried to contact through FB page (again last updated about the same in 2018-19).
I had no luck.
Have seen NOE pellet sizer is similar but that one is a push through single size that is no go for me.
I am interested for this kit, if anybody have a better luck talking to that guy:

Reactions: IMADMAN
Keep in mind when you get an $18 tin of pellets, 30 percent are bent...if not half. So really they are $30+ per tin. If you want perfect pellets to make perfect shots...it seems well worth it to me for a $1000 die set.

It could be that I'm just lucky, but my experience is different. For me, the percent of damaged pellets is more like 5(ish) percent.

It could be that I'm just lucky, but my experience is different. For me, the percent of damaged pellets is more like 5(ish) percent.
FWIW, I sorted an entire tin of Crosman 14.3 gr domed by head diameter with a new Pelletgage device. I visually looked at each pellet for damage as part of the process. Out of the nominal 500 pellet tin about 5% were visibly damaged. So same here as you. Horribly tedious sorting BTW. Took just over 3 hours for one tin.

FWIW, I sorted an entire tin of Crosman 14.3 gr domed by head diameter with a new Pelletgage device. I visually looked at each pellet for damage as part of the process. Out of the nominal 500 pellet tin about 5% were visibly damaged. So same here as you. Horribly tedious sorting BTW. Took just over 3 hours for one tin.
I agree I’ve ran thru tins of crosman pellets that I coulda sworn had not one damaged pellet. But Crosman pellets are harder than most pellets. JSBs, especially the ones with a longer skirt, are more susceptible to deforming.

Last edited: