N/A Let there be light

Happy TD to you also , have a few flashlights like yours , but have to walk on the slant ridge /wet leaves so trying to use shields to limit where light is or is not .
Stan, you should rent a 3-5 ton mini excavator for 3 days. No manual labour, just put a stereo in cab and dig into your hill till you hearts content. I did the same, real easy then your safe.
This hill was useless, you can see the slope in woods behind
IMG_7393.jpeg
you don’t need the stone, it slows erosion. Just dig straight ahead and throw dirt to right or left.
That machine would easily do it. And you would have more fun then you could imagine. Most important, you would be safe.
I have to be a goat myself at times going up my berm. I know where you’re at. I’m slowly adding stairs. Crow

Back to the subject of light…

I like your light set up! I hope it’s approved by Mrs. Crow.
I have used small LED flashlights and also those corded halogen work lights for illuminating a target. I don’t have a permanent airgun range set up like you do. Mine is set up and take down. Shooting at night I may have one or two target stands set up. I just bought these LED work lights to try out. They will be multi-purpose lights, not just target lights.

Reactions: cjtamu and crowski
They’re not cheap, but check out the Fenix TK30 LEP flashlight. Very tight beam with tons of throw.

That Fenix light, per the specifications sounds incredible.

Stan, you should rent a 3-5 ton mini excavator for 3 days. No manual labour, just put a stereo in cab and dig into your hill till you hearts content. I did the same, real easy then your safe.
This hill was useless, you can see the slope in woods behindView attachment 409782you don’t need the stone, it slows erosion. Just dig straight ahead and throw dirt to right or left.
That machine would easily do it. And you would have more fun then you could imagine. Most important, you would be safe.
I have to be a goat myself at times going up my berm. I know where you’re at. I’m slowly adding stairs. Crow
no can do .Army corp lake for flood control . Army controls the shore line , cannot cut anything over 1 inch (brush only no trees . Also the land is on a 35 degree slant deeply covered in wet leaves . Army wants Natural shore line . If i could have i would have dug a trench and built an underground 50 yard range . A neighbor cut 3 trees , around 12 ijnch in diameter to see the lake better , got fined $9000.00 bummer !

Reactions: crowski
I’m glad that you liked the idea. I just did a quick set up to show it in case some don’t ”see” it from my description. We don’t get as cold here (WA State) as you do so this is adequate most of the time. View attachment 409785View attachment 409786
No, not a good idea at all
IMG_7409.jpeg

Would you feast your eyes on that. A few small adjustments, Hollywood. It spins nicly.
Can’t thank you enough. Great idea. Also spot for your ammo, easy to grab. Crow

Back to the subject of light…

I like your light set up! I hope it’s approved by Mrs. Crow.
I have used small LED flashlights and also those corded halogen work lights for illuminating a target. I don’t have a permanent airgun range set up like you do. Mine is set up and take down. Shooting at night I may have one or two target stands set up. I just bought these LED work lights to try out. They will be multi-purpose lights, not just target lights.

Thanks, I think she’s going to let it slide. Good luck on your setup. Crow
Wow! Your property looks like a LARGE slice of heaven! Do you fish that lake? What's in it? Walleye, pike, perch? Shoot when you want, fish when you want, How could it get any better. Congratulations on having it all.
Thanks, I think your right. Love it here.
We have Crappy, Perch, Small and Big Mouth, Walleye and big Musky. I go for the Bass catch and release. Great fishing right off my docks. I’m out as the sun rises and sets each maybe an hour. I have 2 Stella’s that always come.
IMG_7408.jpeg
That‘s a big otter playing at the edge of ice, this afternoon. I’ve ripped lip there. Crow
no can do .Army corp lake for flood control . Army controls the shore line , cannot cut anything over 1 inch (brush only no trees . Also the land is on a 35 degree slant deeply covered in wet leaves . Army wants Natural shore line . If i could have i would have dug a trench and built an underground 50 yard range . A neighbor cut 3 trees , around 12 ijnch in diameter to see the lake better , got fined $9000.00 bummer !
No mercy. Too bad. Crow

Reactions: cjtamu
Thanks to the global warming I finished wiring my lites. The queen bee approved, so far.
IMG_7572.jpeg
Normally people a skating on the lake. You could water ski.
‘With the snow it’s much brighter, but I can still easily see the targets.
IMG_7576.jpeg
Have to move the wheels. Even the targets at 47 yds. can be easily seen.
IMG_7577.jpeg
Really like shooting under the lites. Crow