Let see them bulldog's!!

1587481973_5747850765e9f0d75d5de10.49352864.jpg
1587482010_12012982495e9f0d9a7dcf11.66101972.jpg
1587482021_6770739075e9f0da54af111.58809267.jpg

My relatively low power, regulated BD. It has a 29" TJ's 1:26 barrel sleeved with CF. currently tuned for 13 shots at 915fps with GT Bullets 88gr HP's. Nice and quiet for 160fpe thanks to a Neil C slip on moderator.

cWWlgYV.jpg
[/url][/img]

How does it shoot??

cH8EFzJ.jpg
[/url][/img]

My higher power BD, currently tuned for 5 shots around 260-270fpe. Also equipped with a Neil C slip on. It is currently at Veradium Air getting a barrel tensioning system. Once it returns it will be modified to look more like the one above.

rLqhexJ.jpg
[/url][/img]

it shot pretty good prior to going to Brian, here is a 75 yard target.

8utMnhP.jpg
[/url][/img]

nice mackeral5.... i got the longer air tube coming from pitbull airguns ..

Thx and Nice BD you have there. Great idea on the longer tube. Unfortunately for me to maintain the look/size I prefer I cant add a longer airtube, it will interfere with the moderator. My only options are to cram more air in by using a higher pressure tube. My unregulated BD currently has one of Brian's 3500psi tubes. The regulated gun has a stock tube.

the air tube im getting goes just to the end of the shroud so i can still use the donny and run 3500psi .. my old bulldog i put a reg in and i got 5 shots at 175fpe... i sold it can picked up this one that was already power tuned and have been slowing modding it every week..lol... this is mostly for coyotes but with the hammer spring backed all the way out im still getting 240fpe with 142 nsa at 3200psi ..

I need to do something with my Bulldog. I never liked the looks of them and ended up with one in a trade. I didnt do much with it because of (admittedly) some unwarranted bias. Turns out, this thing not only killed my biases, but exceeded expectations in accuracy and power, and has held air like a champ. 

It's still ugly though.... I have the camo version. I like the black better and have threatened to paint it, but havent dove in yet. I like the look of the gun in the pic above with the barrel exposed. May do that and paint the lower section.

To date, the sexiest Bulldog I've seen though is the one on Brians site...

https://www.veradiumair.com/

yes, definitely agree. As noted, I did have biases against it and inwardly doubted the success after the Rogue failure... but fortunately, I didnt make an ass of myself and publicly express my thoughts...hahaha

But really, aside from the looks, I've found the Bulldog to be quite capable and rock solid...and as you mentioned, the availability of parts and support is great.