• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Other Lest we forget

With the Memorial day holiday upon us, I would like to respectfully request that everyone take a moment and remember those who fell in defense of our nation and freedoms and right in far away lands throughout the history of our great nation.
I personally have lost brothers, comrades and friends while in the service of our nation.

Thank you for your understanding.

Long ago and far away, I worked at a rifle range with a former VN war doorgunner. He was good people. We also had a Navy vet and a former Marine. I learned that sex was invented by the Navy, but that it took Marines to introduce the concept to women.

I met many a veteran while there and never failed to express my thanks for their service and sacrifice. Some from the Viet Nam war era actually broke into tears and told me that I was the first to do so. That made me very sad.

Never forget,

J~

As a veteran of 20+ years, I never ever once forgot those that went before. Who answered that clarion call to defend the defenseless, to uphold honor and "Liberate the Oppressed" not just the one or two days a year.
Veteran of 37 years, Straight leg Infantry, Olde grunt thank you for your service!