• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy2 owner need your advise!!

Yes, I agree with @towle that you should look at the Leshiy 2 thread....sit back get some beverage and some munchies and start at the beginning or near it, everything you want to know about the L2 is there. Also, based off being a former L2 owner, I recommend the 25 cal if you want slugs with a 450 mm barrel combo.

The reason for the 450 mm is based off all I have read, in general, about barrel length and slugs. Ed of @edgun to his credit and 👊 bunch respect, about how the L2 performs with slugs. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_JKlBedZ05YtUDTCGLpeBQ .

IMHO Ed one of the most honest and straight forward owners and manufactures out there, he hides nothing IMHO from the users / consumer of his guns. So please watch his HONEST videos before you pull the purchase trigger. I am not saying don't get an L2 I will again in probably 2 guns from now, re building collection, but make sure you get the specs for your needs before you purchase.