Leshiy with added 1/2 unf and DonnyFL Tatsu.

So I seen the unf adapter found on Edgun west. Gave it a shot and I am happy with it. The install did require some modification to the stock baffle. Just a simple drilling of 2 small holes in order to fasten the adapter to it. This is a step that care needs to be taken in order to ensure that everything lines up correctly. There are also 3 set screws on the cap that retains the baffle. This was a nice addition that prevented any slight rotational movement if not locked in place. I toped it off with a Tatsu. The results are quite good. At least to my ears anyway. I never wanted to add the extra length to my Leshiy but always thought that a unf option would be nice. I have it set up in .177 currently shooting the JSB 13.43 grain monsters at 842fps. Have been very happy with the setup so far. I still think this is one of the best bush/truck/beaters out there. Its the simplicity of it that makes it so reliable and durable. This has been the only mod/upgrade I have done to it. 

20210808_132538.1628455790.jpg

The simple joy of a Leshiy 1 requires one to become a true one shot marksman and generally a good thing. I considered going this route, but the already low barrel placement + scope picture made on the fly shooting between fence rails a challenge. I Instead opted for the extended Leshiy shroud with a Silent Thunder Ordnance drop in moderator to quiet my 350 mm .25 caliber report nicely. And when going 250mm .177 caliber we're in that mouse fart quiet neighborhood. https://www.silentthunderordnance.com/air/leshiy

IMG_20210723_070841266_HDR_copy.1628470022.jpg