Leshiy rebuild

Anybody know of a place in SoCal that could rebuild or diagnose/fix a leshiy classic? I may just buy the rebuild kit from edgun west and do it myself but I’m no pro.

I replaced the fill probe o-rings the other day and brought it to a scuba shop. Initially they started filling it and it was fine, then suddenly it burst air out and then wouldn’t fill anymore and the air kept coming from the fill port or probe. I’m not sure what happened there.

Help?

Sounds like the fill probe orings went again. Did you put silicone grease on them when you installed them?
the leshiy classic may be the easiest regulated pcp to work on. I highly recommend you watch some YouTube videos, and try it yourself. There’s not much you can screw up on it.

Sounds like the fill probe orings went again. Did you put silicone grease on them when you installed them?
the leshiy classic may be the easiest regulated pcp to work on. I highly recommend you watch some YouTube videos, and try it yourself. There’s not much you can screw up on it.
I would def agree with this. Edgun has videos on his YT that show in great detail the workings of the gun. He purposely made it to be simple and self serviceable. Doesn’t hurt trying, worst case scenario you make a drive out to EdgunWest.

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
I did not so maybe that was the case. I’m not far from edgun west so I’ll try that and see if that works. Any suggestions for silicone grease,

You can pick up some good quality silicone grease at any dive shop or the brand Super Lube seems pretty good and can be found at most hardware stores. Definitely swing by and see Brian at Edgun West if you need parts or his expertise. Just don’t let him show you any of the cool poop he has or your wallet will get slapped like Chris Rock.

Reactions: Gr8Recreation
I would def agree with this. Edgun has videos on his YT that show in great detail the workings of the gun. He purposely made it to be simple and self serviceable. Doesn’t hurt trying, worst case scenario you make a drive out to EdgunWest.
I didn’t see those videos but just did and they are quite comprehensive. Thanks!