Leshiy has arrived! - My first EDgun

Package arrived today from Brian at EDgun West! I first emailed him about this gun back in June 2016. I've watched the gun's development very closely over the last few months, and I am very excited to finally have one in my hands!

It came in a box that appeared to be too small and light to be containing a new gun. The plastic case is solid, but as light and small as I had hoped it would be. This is something that can easily rattle around the back seat of my truck.

This is number 58. .22 caliber, 250 mm barrel. 

I am really impressed with the construction of the gun.. It's very well built, with perfect fit and finish. The trigger feels unique, in that it doesn't have a clearly defined 1st and 2nd stage, and it doesn't reset itself after being pulled halfway. But, it's very light, and travels smoothly. I'll provide more feedback after shooting it a few hundred times. :)

But, the thing that stands out the most, is just how compact it is. When shouldering the gun, it's very lightweight and short. This is exactly what I was hoping for. Compact.
I have a Marauder Pistol, and with the included carbine stock, it feels much longer than this little EDgun. I also have a .22 Vulcan, and it's MUCH heavier and longer compared to the Leshiy. I don't intend to part with the Vulcan any time soon, but I seriously doubt my P-Rod will get much (if any) action from now on. 
I can't wait to mount a scope to this gun and get some trigger time! But, here in Texas.. We are experiencing high winds and low temps.. Waiting for a better forcast this weekend.

-Jeff

Mailman just delivered the glass! Both the gun, and the scope arrived a day sooner than expected. I guess they are running full speed during the holidays.

I followed the example of another Leshiy owner (Piter) and chose the Hawke Airmax 2-7x32

I have a Hawke Sidewinder 6-24x56 on my Vulcan, and I really love the Hawke glass and super fine reticles.

This little one weighs MUCH less than my larger Sidewinder. But, it's got that familiar image clarity and build quality.