Leshiy gone overboard??? Lol

I obtained in the mail today a Leshiy I got on the forum. It’s wonderful. As is my daughter’s Leshiy that she has started to use. Hers is a standard 250mm one. Mine I may have gone overboard. When it arrived I put in the 350mm barrel. But that wasn’t enough. I added the Akuma moderator which makes it crazy quiet but adds more length as well. About another 3 inches.

what do you all think? Overkill on a compact package? 
1587418392_2116436605e9e15182140b9.76061542.jpeg
1587418392_225392345e9e15183b7257.69979251.jpeg

Nice! Looks good to me! Very proportional. Now if you had a DonnyFL Emperor or a Huggett Magna on it then that would surely be a different story... YO!

yes symmetry on the barrel is great. I just wonder if it appears too long... 

it still folds. I guess I should test it out on a backpack. I really like the feel of the CARM pellet dispenser on the forend. Very good spot to put my hand on.

If it suits you, that's all that matters. The 250mm with Akula works great for me; but I'm not shooting long range, large caliber, or high FPE. In fact, I'm not even at half throttle 😊

Interestingly enough, it has a HUMA Regulator in 12 FPE right now. It came with the full HUMA as well. But i need to change it out. 

Im curious you mentioned you lowered it to half throttle, is it just for target / plinking or are you hunting with it? if so, then what at half power? Im trying to learn, lol. and thanks. 

If it suits you, that's all that matters. The 250mm with Akula works great for me; but I'm not shooting long range, large caliber, or high FPE. In fact, I'm not even at half throttle 😊

Interestingly enough, it has a HUMA Regulator in 12 FPE right now. It came with the full HUMA as well. But i need to change it out. 

Im curious you mentioned you lowered it to half throttle, is it just for target / plinking or are you hunting with it? if so, then what at half power? Im trying to learn, lol. and thanks.

Yes, I do backyard squirreling with it, and indoor target; about 13 yards either way. Quiet is a high priority for me, so I only need enough power to take out squirrels at that range.