• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Leshiy Classic

Classified Status
SOLD

eohlin

May 29, 2015
Ohio, United States
Selling my Leshiy Classic with the following:

.177 250mm, .25 250mm and .357 350mm Barrel's (Will include a small amount of .357 pellets that I have left)

Extension with original baffles, DonnyFL baffles and a 3d printed set of baffles for the .357 barrel.

Huma regulator installed and original regulator included.

Additional external air reservoir with a 3d printed bracket. Aligns great, no leaks, adds nicely to the shot count of the gun.

Includes significant about of o-rings to fix any leak, though I have not had any leaks since I've own the rifle. (see pics)

Also has a 3d Printed grip, along with an OEM walnut and synthetic grips as well.

Scope is a UTG 3-12 SWAT scope.

Leshiy was also modified to have a "two stage" trigger - works great, breaks clean.

Looking to sell to get into a rifle more appropriate for Hunter Field Target.

Asking 1450.00 - Would prefer not to split up. I'd be willing to split shipping, you cover PP fees or send FF.

I am open to a phone call to discuss any questions.

Trades: Pulsar, Wolverine, other HFT ready gun.

thanks,
eric

IMG_5709.JPEG

IMG_5710.JPEG

IMG_5711.JPEG

IMG_5713.JPEG

IMG_5714.JPEG

Reactions: Richeick