EDgun Leshiy Classic won't bleen air

Would anyone happen to know what would prevent air from coming out of the bleeder screw?

I adjusted my reg like I have plently of time before to decrease the reg by about 20 bar. And it wouldn't shoot, I tried to degas the gun and it wouldn't bleed the air out after removing the 2mm hex screw or the ball bearing

Screenshot_20240416_151111_Gallery.jpg

The small metal ring where the fill port closes off if I remember correctly . Do it where it is a safe place as there is a small bearing that will shoot out when it is removed . maybe wrap it with a clothe before moving it very far as not to lose it . 👍
Thanks for the advice! I will try that, I never knew that's what it was for. I figured it was just to hold and fill cover in place and prevent it from sliding.

Reactions: swNCsw
Would anyone happen to know what would prevent air from coming out of the bleeder screw?

Your regulator is probably locked up. Is it the original regulator or an aftermarket Huma?

Like the other poster said, there is a secondary bleed screw under the fill port cover. I'm searching right now for a picture showing where the spring and bearing that indexes the fill port cover is. I know I took one for another member.

I hold it over a towel and the bearing pops out and into the towel.

I'll reply back with that picture if I find it.

Last edited:
The one screw is but there is a secondary bleed screw under the ring . If I remember correctly the small bearing that will shoot out from under the ring is a locking catch for the fill port dust cover when twisted open and closed .
Gotcha I will have to look for it, I've yet to see another one in that area.

Your regulator is probably locked up. Is it the original regulator or an aftermarket Huma?

Like the other poster said, there is a secondary bleed screw under the fill port cover. I'm searching right now for a picture showing where the spring and bearing that indexes the fill port cover is. I know I took one for another member.

I hold it over a towel and the bearing pops out and into the towel.

I'll reply back with that picture if I find it.
Much appreciated! I won't be able to check till another 1.5hr so I will fill y'all in on what I find and how far I get.

So either I somehow broke the valve or the reg is locked up. I'm seeing these as the only reasons why I would need to use the emergency degassing screw.

I have only had this happen once & it's when I had an original regulator lock up. It came as an included but not installed part. It was likely already locked up when I tried it according to Brian at EGW.

Not sure about the valve. I've only had one break & let's just say it was catastrophic. The gun degassed itself at that point. I do not recommend trying to recreate this.

I have only had this happen once & it's when I had an original regulator lock up. It came as an included but not installed part. It was likely already locked up when I tried it according to Brian at EGW.

Not sure about the valve. I've only had one break & let's just say it was catastrophic. The gun degassed itself at that point. I do not recommend trying to recreate this.
I wouldn't try, the gun still has all the air inside and everytime it shoots it just sounds like a very low fart. Almost like putting the barrel back in a gun without lining up the transfer port hole.

I wouldn't try, the gun still has all the air inside and everytime it shoots it just sounds like a very low fart. Almost like putting the barrel back in a gun without lining up the transfer port hole.

I was joking about recreating. It was scary when it happened.

Have you shined a light in the hole to confirm there is a standard hex grub screw in there?

I was joking about recreating. It was scary when it happened.

Have you shined a light in the hole to confirm there is a standard hex grub screw in there?
I just got a chance to get a light shone onto it. I took the butt stock off and the cover for the fill probe off. I was putting the hex on the hole directly right of the hex that prevers the cover from over turning. I found the hex that's directly 180 from it and bled it out from there. My valve is intact so I mustve locked up the reg somehow.

I just got a chance to get a light shone onto it. I took the butt stock off and the cover for the fill probe off. I was putting the hex on the hole directly right of the hex that prevers the cover from over turning. I found the hex that's directly 180 from it and bled it out from there. My valve is intact so I mustve locked up the reg somehow.

Glad you got it figured out.

Is this the Huma or Edgun regulator?