• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Leshiy Classic with Huma Reg, multiple barrels, Custom trigger, Many upgrades!

Classified Status
WTS

MoreVideoTed

Apr 1, 2015
This Edgun Leshiy Classic is one of the greatest guns in my cabinet! The Huma-Lane regulator (not shown because it's in the gun) ensures LESS THAN 1% difference with shot to shot consistency (as claimed by the manufacturer) which is one of the lowest shot to shot spreads of any Leshiy regulator commercially available on the market today.

The largest complaint I see with the Leshiy Classic comes with the soft/spongy, one-stage trigger. But this external trigger modification has been tuned to less than one pound, with ZERO creep, and near flawless repeatability; consistently breaking at just under a pound.

The combination of Huma regulator, with flawless trigger, and MANY hours of pellet testing with slow motion video tracking (to look for spiral), had me taking birds out to 125 yards with .177 JSB 10.34 grain pellets!

I am selling because I moved to a large farm with very large predictors and I'm looking for a designated slug gun in .35 cal. No trades.

List of upgrades:
-.177 250mm barrel
-.22 250mm barrel
-.25 350mm barrel (never used)
-Extension kit for additional sound mitigation with 250mm barrels or to accommodate 350mm barrel.
-Huma-Lane Regulator (inside gun) ensuring LESS than 1% consistency change at the regulator.
-Professionally installed two-stage trigger modification which makes this one of the best triggers I've experienced. You will see when you squeeze it the first time.
-Comes with stock regulator as well.
-O ring spares.

WIDE variety of pellets, to include some straight from Russia, specially made for Edgun systems. I can't find those pellets anymore.

-Total cost of pellets was $420, I will sell all for $250.
-Barrels were bought at $220 each, and are extremely hard to find now. Will sell for $180 each OBO.
-Leshiy with upgraded trigger, Huma-Lane regulator, extension cost $2,300. Will sell for
$1,500 OBO
-Everything above will sell for $2,100 OBO

This is an excellent shooting gun with laser accuracy and proven track record as the only owner. Scope not included.

All prices negotiable.
Ships CONUS only.
Any payment method accepted.

Trigger.jpg

leshiy.jpg

Screenshot_20231213-183135_Gallery (1).jpg

Last edited: