• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Leshiy Classic V2, Dedal Stalker, Accessories

Classified Status
SOLD

bdmoody

Feb 26, 2020
SC, United States
This PCP was my first and I bought out to learn how to tune PCPs because these guns are solid, well built, do not leak air, and easily tuned to a number of calibers. It also made a great woods carry gun that I would carry in the woods.

I am offering the following Leshiy Classic v2, VGC with the following accessories:

Classic v2 model
Barrels: 250mm .25, 350mm .25 and 350mm .177
Pellet holders, 2 in .25 and 1 in .177 made by a person in Russia. Includes extra springs, ball bearings. These are made out of aluminum, are indexed, and attach to top of the gun. They retailed at $65 each.
All moderators and baffles
Both Huma regulators, low FPE model with appropriate hammer as well as the larger regulator
CARM buttstock hook
Custom wood stock and finger hold
Original grip
Dedal Stalker 6x30
Misc O rings
Original boxes for the gun and scope

Price $2100 OBRO shipped and insured. PayPal preferred, I will absorb fees. This offering is a package. I will not split at this point as this package just works, looks great, and is in my opinion, the best classic combination to own. There are no issues with this package; I am retired and just simplifying gear.

IMG_1491.jpeg

IMG_1487.jpeg

IMG_1492.jpeg

IMG_1486.jpeg

IMG_1490.jpeg

IMG_1494.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0010.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0011.jpeg

View attachment IMG_0012.jpeg

Last edited: