• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

EDgun Leshiy Classic Trigger

Hi to all,

The trigger of my leshiy classic sometimes has a strange (and annoying) behavior.
We (the classic owners) know that there's no such thing as a 2 stage trigger in the classic. But we all try to tinker with it to get
the best performance.

As I wrote, sometimes when I pull the trigger to the point where it breaks, and I don't take the shot for some reason, the trigger
doesn't return to the initial position. It seems that the envolved spring doesn't have enough strenght to do it.

Anyone with this symptom?

Thanks

Hi to all,

The trigger of my leshiy classic sometimes has a strange (and annoying) behavior.
We (the classic owners) know that there's no such thing as a 2 stage trigger in the classic. But we all try to tinker with it to get
the best performance.

As I wrote, sometimes when I pull the trigger to the point where it breaks, and I don't take the shot for some reason, the trigger
doesn't return to the initial position. It seems that the envolved spring doesn't have enough strenght to do it.

Anyone with this symptom?

Thanks
Somewhere there is a thread about the solution for this. Don't remember where I saw it but it involves putting a spring on top of the trigger that is compressed when the trigger is re installed. Might have been the airguns forum .uk

Somewhere there is a thread about the solution for this. Don't remember where I saw it but it involves putting a spring on top of the trigger that is compressed when the trigger is re installed. Might have been the airguns forum .uk
I already did that, but that mod is meant to cock it without opening the tube until the end. It will cock it at 90º degrees.