Leshiy classic scope

I recently acquired a Leshiy classic and I'd like the know "what ring height and what scopes" are being used by other Leshiy users. I currently have multiple rifles with scopes, but I don't like to remove them once their zeroed in.
Thank you all, in advance!!!

I have four Leshiy Classics and more scopes than I can remember. I find the Leshiy Classic a very difficult rifle to fit a scope to. Most of that is made worse for me because I have high cheekbones and like a low scope. I also don't care to crane my neck forward to get proper eye relief. Ideally the ocular bell would be even with or ahead of the hinge point but that is asking way too much, I've found.

As far as what height rings, that will depend on whether or not the objective bell falls behind or reaches that elevated shroud.

But assuming any give scope will reach the shroud I have found...

For 24mm objective scopes you can use 1" tall to center rings, although that it too low for most people.

For 32mm objective scopes you can use 1.25" tall to center rings. [EDIT] Removed part about the Burris Timberline and the Burris XTR Signature rings. It was a previous and slightly lower set of rings that had the tight fit.

For 42-44mm objective scopes I think it was 1.5" tall to center rings but that's higher than I want to deal with.

Please understand most people have no trouble using the taller rings I'm mentioning above. You are likely the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: rmslim1
I found a Warne skeleton one piece rings with 20 MOA and are 1.5" high, mounting an Athlon Helos Gen 2 BTR 2-12x42 scope is a wonderful combo for the Edgun line of rifles of any type or a shorter bullpup design. I would highly recommend the AHMR2 reticle as it's probably the best 100 yard reticle I have ever seen. This combination is very had to beat for an airgun build.

Reactions: rmslim1
I edited my post. I was wrong about the Burris XTR Signature 1.25" rings having a tight fit with a 32mm objective scope. That size ring should give plenty of clearance for most ~32mm objective scopes.

I am setting up one of my Leshiy Classics for a friend of mine with a rabbit problem and I'm going to try a Leupold 2-7x33 Rimfire MOA scope. It's super lightweight and is said to have an incredible eye box. I believe he will need hold overs for the close distances he sees rabbits so I'm glad it comes with something other than a duplex reticle like some other Leupold scopes.

No side focus or adjustable objective (AO) but I will likely re-parallax it for a closer distance than the factory set 60 yards. He is not the type of guy to fuss with it much anyways.

It has somewhat long eye relief which is a good fit for a Leshiy Classic, at least on paper. Just thought I'd mention this one since it is the latest one that has caught my attention.

Optisan CP 3-12X32P with the MIL-MH10X Reticle. Really compact, light, great reticle, glass,.. 9.52" OAL without sun shade and only 17oz

img-LeshiyClassic-OnCarpet.JPG