Leshiy classic not working properly

Hi to all,

This is not the 1st time that I'm posting about my Leshiy classic velocity problems.

Last time I touch the hammer spring (around 2 months ago) my Leshiy was shooting great, at 840fps, extremely accurate and with an amazing spread.

the regulator is at 105-110bar, I can't be precise.

Since then I didn't shoot it until today and the numbers are worrying. Filled to 250bar, JSB 15gr pellets:

shot #1 to shot#20 - and average 705fps !!!!!

Then, the velocity start rising until 803fps at shot #30, and then it started decreasing until 720fps shot #35.

This is not the first time it has happened.

WTF is wrong with this gun? can it be a dirty regulator?

Paulo

Same thing happened to mine, thought it was a hammer spring fail but no

leshiy classic valve fail.1631296418.JPG

It was the press fitting of the valve stem in the valve body that failed, glue wont work so the only cure is a new valve

You

Then, the velocity start rising until 803fps at shot #30, and then it started decreasing until 720fps shot #35.

Paulo

Looks like your reg is not working at all. Take it out, clean it and replace orings. I doubt it is the valve. 

You

Paulo

Looks like your reg is not working at all. Take it out, clean it and replace orings. I doubt it is the valve.

👆👆👆 I’m with this guy! It sounds like the pressure is creeping by your reg somewhere and giving you full pressure in your plenum. That would give you the bell curve you’re seeing. I suspect if the valve was bad, you wouldn’t get a bell curve, it would be more erratic!

BUT something's missing in plasti part of the regulator:

20210910_212813.1631305701.jpg

Can it be this tiny little thing the problem?

Most regulators have a piece that looks like that. Not sure why unless it's to be able to get it out to change it.

I will say those bellville washers look really banged up and the edges quite rough. Wouldn't hurt to remove - after noting order ()()() - and give them a little polishing.