• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy classic aftermarket barrels

There are always WTB posts in the the classified section from Leshiy "Classic" owners seeking additional barrels. I can understand; they are no longer available from Edgun and I have a 350mm .22 Leshiy myself and would like a .177 barrel.
It seems to me that there must be a relatively painless way to get high quality 12mm OD (0.47") barrels that would work. You might have to work on the crown and the lead, but no other machining would be required.
Any information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Start here. They might have 350mm bbls too, but I didn’t look

Last edited:
Or here..

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Or here..
Thanks a ton!

There are a couple of other barrel brands that are already the correct diameter. I'll see if I can find them.

I remembered one - the Artemis M16 barrels fit but they'd likely would still need to be cut down. Also suspect they're not as good as other options, so glad to hear Airgun Heaven still has some.

As far as the 450mm barrels, as I recall one person used one with a single threaded extension & one of the 1/2" UNF clamp on adapters from DonnyFL. So that option exists if you have or can find one of those adapters.