• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy Classic .177 accuracy help

Yesterday I tried the JSB 10.34 and the H&N 10.65. They both shot well with no apparent spiraling. I dialed in the scope with the JSB at 35 yards. I shot using a front bag only. The JSB grouped ok – about 15 or 16 shots at the target. Then I shot H&N Baracudas – 17 shots at the target. I’m happy with the way they grouped. Seemed to be more consistent overall.

When loading, the JSB fit easily into the barrel with little effort to get them fully seated. The H&N are a little tighter, but don’t require too much to push them in all the way. However, the Crossman CPs fit tightly and do require some effort to get them in all the way.

Of course, I’ll empty both of these tins. But for now I think the edge goes to H&N and they’ll probably be my choice. At least it wasn’t too painful find ammo that shoots straight. Thanks again for all the helpful suggestions.

IMG_E1229.JPG

I was having consistent accuracy problems with my 350 .22 Leshiy 2. Sister problem was a lower velocity at specified regulator pressure. For example at 130 bar, it was shooting 18.1 grain at 850fps, instead of advertised 915. To get to 915 I had to crank the regulator to 150bar. I was loosing confidence in my shooting skills, blaming barrel, magazines, wind, whatever…

When i took it apart, i found that it came with two 1.4 jet nozzles. By guess, I replaced one of them with 0.4 to make it 1.4+0.4 combo.

The result took me by a pleasant surprise, whatever happened, it stabilized pellets and now it is shooting like laser at 960fps with 135bar on a reg. It does so shot after shot, i don’t even pay attention to sitting pellets in a magazine, just throw them in and good to go!
Also, I am running a behemoth with reflex shroud, and it didn’t get any louder with tune shooting 960, it sounds same as 850 before.

Gun has a 300cc bottle and is consuming around 2.5 bar per shot.

Last edited:
I was having consistent accuracy problems with my 350 .22 Leshiy 2. Sister problem was a lower velocity at specified regulator pressure. For example at 130 bar, it was shooting 18.1 grain at 850fps, instead of advertised 915. To get to 915 I had to crank the regulator to 150bar. I was loosing confidence in my shooting skills, blaming barrel, magazines, wind, whatever…

When i took it apart, i found that it came with two 1.4 jet nozzles. By guess, I replaced one of them with 0.4 to make it 1.4+0.4 combo.

Better to post this in the Leshiy 2 thread, but anyway, the jets from factory should have been two 1.2 nozzles

leshiy 2 - new plug.JPG

mine came as such and did 922 fps / 281 m/sec with same JSB 18.1 grain heavy's with the reg as came from factory, do not have a reg tester but seems to fall of reg at 120 bar