• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

leshiy CAD drawings

When you ask about some CAD drawings your nickname should not sound like chinese, vietnamese and other ese one, Mr Hongkhoa. You must be intelligent to put your hands on these drawings.

Yes, I understand copyright sensitive issues, I know they liken me to China, I want the drawings to be redesigned, not completely copied! Above all I know I was wrong but try my best because of my passion for airguns in a backward country like Vietnam! excuse me

You not are in China, because only to try to do a gun in this country it is a illegal act and you can should go to the jail. Also the Chinese citizens have a limited access to this kind of web site. My recomendation is the following.

Study the Physics laws about pressure, friction, expansions gases, materials, etc. Buy a cheap CAD and start you own design. Is probably that you failure in the first prototypes, but you will learn a lot. And finally you will create you own and original airgun.

Here you go

1589051823_11431269915eb701af676916.92216775.jpeg

Not bad, not bad. I see you, too, are an RTeeest!

Hong, 

If you are genuine in your appreciation for airguns and want to build one, there is an Englishman by the name of HM Buckley that wrote a step by step book on how to make a PCP rifle. It is no Leshiy but it will show you the correct measurements and materials needed to build a safe, functional PCP. From there the guns you design are only limited by your imagination. The book is called “The modern pneumatic airgun” and you can contact him thru email [email protected]

However, if your intentions are to copy and sell his idea then you are a sneak thief and need to re-evaluate your character

Hong, 

If you are genuine in your appreciation for airguns and want to build one, there is an Englishman by the name of HM Buckley that wrote a step by step book on how to make a PCP rifle. It is no Leshiy but it will show you the correct measurements and materials needed to build a safe, functional PCP. From there the guns you design are only limited by your imagination. The book is called “The modern pneumatic airgun” and you can contact him thru email [email protected]

However, if your intentions are to copy and sell his idea then you are a sneak thief and need to re-evaluate your character

I like your opinion and HM Buckley's book I will buy it soon !