• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

leshiy CAD drawings

I really need drawings to fix my leshiy, however the above topic doesn't have drawings
1f625.svg
! thank you

I suggest you contact Edgun and ask. 

anyone who has leshiy CAD drawings for me please, learn some problems on my leshiy! thanks

Lucky you,,, You've come to the right place my friend...

I have detailed cad drawings, with all dimensions and a material list. $1000.00. Will send you a zip drive you can plug right into your cnc. For another $2000 I'll include impact and vulcan2. For 10,000 I'll send you a copy of the procedure to engineer the Wuhan Virus...

Western Union me all the mony immediately too [email protected]

And once it clears I'll immediately send cads right out. What address should i send it to..?

jk

anyone who has leshiy CAD drawings for me please, learn some problems on my leshiy! thanks

Lucky you,,, You've come to the right place my friend...

I have detailed cad drawings, with all dimensions and a material list. $1000.00. Will send you a zip drive you can plug right into your cnc. For another $2000 I'll include impact and vulcan2. For 10,000 I'll send you a copy of the procedure to engineer the Wuhan Virus...

Western Union me all the mony immediately too [email protected]

And once it clears I'll immediately send cads right out. What address should i send it to..?

jk

😂🤣😂

"we love your product - we have to clone this - we won't sell to another country - you don't have to do anything about it"

1589105472_1795325675eb7d3401d1420.68902596.JPG

1589105533_14414407495eb7d37d3c07d7.29064585.JPG

There is a sad truth because in my country airgun is illegal but we understand safety rules and above all we love airgun! Please sympathize with us
1f622.svg
1f622.svg
1f622.svg

Boohoo

Design and make your bloody own. You clearly have the equipment required if you can clone guns.

When you ask about some CAD drawings your nickname should not sound like chinese, vietnamese and other ese one, Mr Hongkhoa. You must be intelligent to put your hands on these drawings.

Yes, I understand copyright sensitive issues, I know they liken me to China, I want the drawings to be redesigned, not completely copied! Above all I know I was wrong but try my best because of my passion for airguns in a backward country like Vietnam! excuse me