• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy air tube extension (Russian)

Hello all! 

i am interested in purchasing the tube extension for my leshiy. My plan is to have .22, .25 and .30 barrels and would like to have more shots.

I am soliciting feedback from those of you that have experience with this accessory..my main concerns are...

1). I am a tad sketched out with dealing with these folks given their location and language barrier. How was the purchase process? Any insights and details appreciated.

2) How do you like it? Any thoughts on build quality, reliability, are you happy with it?

3) Any other thoughts or feedback. Would you recommend it? I know shot count depends on tuning but was the gain worth it?

4) installation? Was it difficult?

thanks in advance!

Frank

Frank

I have seen the one you are thinking about of course as you know lol but have not tried it out yet. haha It is easy to install but before you pull the trigger on that one ask Dillon about the one that earnest installed on his. Dillon recently sold his I believe and is always nice and helpful with his experiences ( Dairyboy) It is a less complex add on tank that connects via the fill port and can act as a check weld assistance if needed or desired. I would be patient and check both units in full before pulling the trigger. The one I have has more orings which in my opinion is more possibilities for potential leaks haha. Not helping myself out I know but I am being truthful in my thoughts 😁

Scott

Here are a couple of pics of the 2 tanks I tried to mention above. They do not belong to me at all but shows the add on tanks. 

I hope this helps you as it is my intention to try and assist in your question as best I can lol. 

1582861038_7000995425e588aeee10627.60799190_Dairy boys air tank.jpg

1582861052_7321467775e588afc671df0.66438359_extra leshiy tank.jpg

Again these are not mine but it does show examples of the add on tanks.

😁

Hi, I'll weigh in here to help you out. I have two Leshiys and I ordered two of the airtank extensions from drozdpcp in RU. The deal was a little sketchy because there is no checkout option if you choose USA as the shipping destination. I ended up emailing them asking for a quote for the order with shipping to the US. Got a reply in a couple of days and sent over a PayPal payment. Package was received with a week or two. I know there have been other threads with those who have emailed with no response - my recommendation is to time your email so you catch them during their late morning for best chance of response.

Now to installation and quality. Installation is very clear with a 5 minute YouTube video giving the instructions. The parts appear to be of good quality and fit well with the stock Leshiy air tube. There are a number of o-rings that help seal the air tube extension parts - I made sure to give them a good soaking in silicone oil before installing to minimize any change of air leaks. During the initial fill of air there were no leaks, but over the next couple of weeks I did notice air levels going down a bit on one of them. This went away after several rounds of shooting and filling the air tube.

One thing I really like about the drozdpcp extension is that it lowers the butt about 1" thus raising the sight line and making it a touch easier to hold and shoot without lowering your head down so much. In terms of shot count you are basically doubling you number of shots. 

1582895948_3915932375e59134cb1e6e5.10663208_Leshiy_Final_ - 1.jpg

Hi, I'll weigh in here to help you out. I have two Leshiys and I ordered two of the airtank extensions from drozdpcp in RU. The deal was a little sketchy because there is no checkout option if you choose USA as the shipping destination. I ended up emailing them asking for a quote for the order with shipping to the US. Got a reply in a couple of days and sent over a PayPal payment. Package was received with a week or two. I know there have been other threads with those who have emailed with no response - my recommendation is to time your email so you catch them during their late morning for best chance of response.

Now to installation and quality. Installation is very clear with a 5 minute YouTube video giving the instructions. The parts appear to be of good quality and fit well with the stock Leshiy air tube. There are a number of o-rings that help seal the air tube extension parts - I made sure to give them a good soaking in silicone oil before installing to minimize any change of air leaks. During the initial fill of air there were no leaks, but over the next couple of weeks I did notice air levels going down a bit on one of them. This went away after several rounds of shooting and filling the air tube.

One thing I really like about the drozdpcp extension is that it lowers the butt about 1" thus raising the sight line and making it a touch easier to hold and shoot without lowering your head down so much. In terms of shot count you are basically doubling you number of shots. 

1582895948_3915932375e59134cb1e6e5.10663208_Leshiy_Final_ - 1.jpg

Those look awesome . If no one else will say it I sure will haha Thank very very much!!! for sharing that info. and the advise on best time to try with them. 

Again super sweet looking Leshiy setups there .👍

Thank you kind Sr. for your time and advice.

Scott in NC😁