• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2’s have arrived!!

Wow, JSB and other pellet makers NEED to step up their game. Owners of these guns are gonna put a hurting on the pellet supply for the rest of us!

;-)

I’m trying to test as many as possible, but the biggest surprise for me was the .25 polymags. So accurate. While I shoot shorter distances, I’ve never had a barrel stack polymags even at 30-35 yards. If you’re hunting with the L2... get yourself some.

Do the .30 polymags fit the L2 magazine as well?

Very excited. Hoping this shipment includes all those who placed a pre-order in early August, I'm in the late 300's :) ... fingers crossed!

Pretty sure this is just the first 100. Hopefully the next batches will have more than 100 units, but since the rest of the world also has preorders too who knows? I’m also sure Ed and co are working as fast as they can at this point 😁 Maybe we’ll see some L2 vids this weekend from new owners! 👍

Hey, Edgun fans, Oksana is working on the next export, now that we have solved most of the logistics I hope things will go smoother, sorry for ignoring most of your phone calls today, I had to be singularly focused to make sure the guns are assembled perfectly and do what they are supposed to. A couple more days and FedEx will have them, and you guys will soon be JSB's favorite customer.

check this out, this evening I decided to make myself a Shorokh 450 in .25 caliber.

IMG-20200924-WA0044.1601014106.jpg

received_786977315468935.1601014437.jpg

that is 34 grains of hate my dudes, yes I will make a video, but first, your guns shipped 😉

I got my email and it only had the Leshiy 2 long that I ordered. I assume the accessories ( barrel kits) will ship after the rifles are out to everyone so they can get playing with their new rifles. Good timing for me, our squirrel season just started here in PA.

I got an email today to pay for shipping on my Shorokh 350mm kit.

Still nothing on my Leshiy 2, but I'm somewhere in the 2nd phase of the US preorder.

Also, I m ordered the reg adjuster the day they were released, Brian shipped immediately and ive had it for a week.

I doubt the precision as in LCS& Huben...

What a stupid comment with absolutely NOTHING to back it up.

https://youtu.be/fB5ha9L6YlQ

Not to discredit the video, but the shooter makes as much or more difference then the gun. This reminds me of my navy buddy that is always buying the next best powder burner and complains that they don’t group. Usually 99% of the time I out shoot him with his guns. I’m definitely not the best marksman, but I’ve also had some guns that just wouldn’t group (reming 700 vtr 5r) I think we need to hold off judgement on accuracy and reliability till some people get these. I’m impressed enough with my r5m that I am wanting the L2, I’m just waiting on some accuracy reports. 

I doubt the precision as in LCS& Huben...

What a stupid comment with absolutely NOTHING to back it up.

https://youtu.be/fB5ha9L6YlQ

Not to discredit the video, but the shooter makes as much or more difference then the gun. This reminds me of my navy buddy that is always buying the next best powder burner and complains that they don’t group. Usually 99% of the time I out shoot him with his guns. I’m definitely not the best marksman, but I’ve also had some guns that just wouldn’t group (reming 700 vtr 5r) I think we need to hold off judgement on accuracy and reliability till some people get these. I’m impressed enough with my r5m that I am wanting the L2, I’m just waiting on some accuracy reports.

When the guns are in the hands of the buyers (shortly), we will tell the maker all about his gun.

Hey, Edgun fans, Oksana is working on the next export, now that we have solved most of the logistics I hope things will go smoother, sorry for ignoring most of your phone calls today, I had to be singularly focused to make sure the guns are assembled perfectly and do what they are supposed to. A couple more days and FedEx will have them, and you guys will soon be JSB's favorite customer.

check this out, this evening I decided to make myself a Shorokh 450 in .25 caliber.

IMG-20200924-WA0044.1601014106.jpg

received_786977315468935.1601014437.jpg

that is 34 grains of hate my dudes, yes I will make a video, but first, your guns shipped 😉

How loud is the rifle with the 450mm barrel and no moderator? I'm thinking of buying one of these and in Canada we are not permitted to run moderators. I was thinking max of 950fps with .22cal JSB Heavies.

Corvid - i thought you were limited to like 500 or 600fps in Canada.

Regardless, a longer barrel will be quieter than a shorter one for any given speed. Less pressure required as the pellet has a longer barrel to accelerate, less noise as more of the air's power will be used up through the length of the barrel. Maybe the new valving system makes things quieter than a typical hammer/valve setup.

Corvid - i thought you were limited to like 500 or 600fps in Canada.

Regardless, a longer barrel will be quieter than a shorter one for any given speed. Less pressure required as the pellet has a longer barrel to accelerate, less noise as more of the air's power will be used up through the length of the barrel. Maybe the new valving system makes things quieter than a typical hammer/valve setup.

495fps and under for people who don't have a license. I have a Red Wolf HP .22cal without a moderator and it's not too bad. If I was going to shoot something louder I would just break out a rim fire or center fire.