Leshiy 2’s have arrived!!

FedEX tracking # just hit my inbox . . . so only about 2-3 business days to go!!!

I’m refreshing my inbox every few minutes. Lol

LOL . . . it says Wednesday delivery. I need to go get some air!

Bring your tanks over and I will fire up the compressor. I just finished topping up my tanks. 
124C4475-0307-4AFF-84FF-896AE5C05C9B.1601152060.jpeg

in .30 the JSB 50gr and 44gr work really well. In .25 the 34gr MK2 were great... then the biggest suprise thus far... the polymags. Really great. Best I've ever been able to shoot them. I'm testing some H&N's later this week. More info on that shortly.

t

Thanks Tim. So much testing to be done.

1f643.svg

I put about 4000 rounds through it that first 7 days. I had to shoot other guns for a bit to conserve ammo while I waited on a big order. Besides being the coolest airgun of all time, it’s an absolute blast to shoot. I’m excited for everyone to finally be getting them in their hands... it was getting a little lonely 😜

tflats99,

Do you, or anyone else know anything about how well the L2 will do with JSB Kings...in 25 grain? .25 cal of course.

Beach-gunner

I actually haven't shot them yet... just the 34's and Polymags. Testing some other stuff later this week... hopefully more options for you all. I can't imagine why the King's wouldn't do well though.