• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy .25 issues with slugs

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope someone can chime in. I recently bought a Leshiy. Wonderful gun BTW. I have been shooting Griffen slugs and Seneca .25 hunting pellets in 43 grains through my Wildcat with single tray without issue. And Hatsan Flash QE without issue. Single load obviously.

Now i am trying to shoot the slug through the Leshiy, which single load by virtue of the gun itself. I cant get the pellet to go in. It feels as though i am jamming it in, and i dont want to do that. is there a variance in diameter of .25 barrels between manufacturers...???

That is what i figured. Which is ok. Its not like i have to shoot a 40 grain slug through a 200mm or 300mm barrel. That would probably be better in a full length barrel. It was just a try to have fun thing.

Yes i am fairly certain it isnt in backwards. I just received it and the gentleman had been using it for a while. So i assume its been installed correctly.. 

Yes leshiybarrels are tight. The 22 is like .215. Seen ppl have good luck with sizing slugs down

Tight in the chamber area as it should be, you want the pellet to stay put while folded and esp. with the barrel pointing up, you do not want the pellet to fall back into the valve system and there is no pellet probe behind to hold it in place