• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2

It is the short Valkyrie hand guard made for the 250 mm barrel. The 350 barrel just reaches the end of the hand guard. Your have to remove the supressor for it to fit into the small case like the one the gun ships in. Some would not like the look but for me it’s a small price to pay if like me I bought the gun for it’s compactness.

Dale

Do you have any pictures of this setup with the moderator attached?

I'm still torn between 22/350 with the shorter hand guard or 22/250 in the stock format.

Packability is a significant concern for me. If I go with the longer barrel I'll probably carry one of the shrouds from Jack.K and just screw it on in the field. But just attaching a moderator direct to the barrel might be more convenient.

No problem. I believe I've seen this setup before. You just see a bit of the barrel through the hand guard. I didn't think it looked that bad. I was surprised in your previous post when you said some would not like the look. I thought maybe those pictures I remember were of a different configuration.

Knowing me I'll probably try both setups. I'll just have to go look at the prices and see if one setup makes more sense to start with.

I’m not a tech savvy old guy. I wish I knew how to post pics but I don’t. Maybe if my son stops by he will know how.

sorry

Dale 

p.s. picture short hand guard with your choice of supressor added out front. I am using a snipe from Huma air. I don’t mind the look and it just takes A few seconds to screw it on.

if you have the picture on your computer saved someplace, it is really easy...

click on this, and then browse to the picture you want to share..

clickCapture.1654642466.JPG

i got the large cf guard that fits the mod40, but cut it down to keep it compact.

carslingCapture.1654642529.JPG