EDgun Leshiy 2 with FX barrel, worth it?

Guill, the group looks very good at 100 meters. Stay with that barrel, how much the FX would cost as an upgrade the money is not worth it.
What projectile?
I never tried or wanted shooting slugs from L2, I still have the original aluminium magazine didn't wanted to ruin it.

Guill, le groupe a l'air très bien aux 100 mètres. Quel projectile ? Je n'ai jamais essayé ni voulu tirer des balles depuis L2, j'ai toujours le chargeur original en aluminium, je ne voulais pas le gâcher.

Not sure how google translate works with French, but to Hungarian not good at all...only I could understand because I am speaking/reading both ;)

I have had 2 FX barrels on my L2. the first was a 600mm .25 FX and currently it is a >30 cal FX 600mm barrel. I have been very happy with it. In fact, in my opinion the accuracy with the FX barrel installed is better than it was with the original Edgun barrels. I cannot say if this is due to the FX barrel being superior (no pun intended) or if the fact that the Edgun original was 350mm versus the 600mm on the FX, but for whatever reason the gun is better in this iteration.

View attachment 382618
What grip is that you have on your L2?

The FX Smooth Twist barrels shoot better than the original Alfa barrel. This .22 450mm FX smooth twist barrel with a DonnyFL sumo moderator is a very quiet setup. I've shot a few full mags sub MOA groups at 100 yards with 16 grain JSBs.

I also have a pair of .25 FX smooth twist barrels one is a 450mm and the other is a 520mm that I'll probably not ever use.
The .25 barrels were typically getting 1.5"-2" groups at 100 yards and can probably do better with the right jetting.

Two of these FX barrels have collars that stop against the front of the receiver and are clocked.
Making for very fast and repeatable barrel /caliber changes in approximately 2 minutes, including adjusting the reg. :cool:

Leshiy 2 Pair 1.jpg

Leshiy 2 FX barreled.jpg

Reactions: weevil
Guill, le groupe a l’air très bien à 100 mètres. Restez avec ce baril, combien coûterait le FX comme mise à niveau, l’argent n’en vaut pas la peine.
Quel projectile ?
Je n’ai jamais essayé ou voulu tirer des limaces de L2, j’ai toujours le chargeur en aluminium d’origine qui ne voulait pas le gâcher.

Guill, le groupe a l’air très bien aux 100 mètres. Quel projectile ? Je n’ai jamais essayé ni voulu tirer des balles depuis L2, j’ai toujours le chargeur original en aluminium, je ne voulais pas le gâcher.

Je ne sais pas comment google translate fonctionne avec le français, mais pour le hongrois pas bon du tout... Je suis le seul à pouvoir comprendre parce que je parle/lis les deux ;)non
Bonjour BigHun les laisses sont JSB Exact Jumbo 1,030g/15,89gr 5,5mm
J’ai commandé un set fx Impact STX Superior 5,5mm/600mm long chez Mundilar pour 296€ réduction de prix comprise.

Reactions: bigHUN
The FX Smooth Twist barrels shoot better than the original Alfa barrel. This .22 450mm FX smooth twist barrel with a DonnyFL sumo moderator is a very quiet setup. I've shot a few full mags sub MOA groups at 100 yards with 16 grain JSBs.

I also have a pair of .25 FX smooth twist barrels one is a 450mm and the other is a 520mm that I'll probably not ever use.
The .25 barrels were typically getting 1.5"-2" groups at 100 yards and can probably do better with the right jetting.

Two of these FX barrels have collars that stop against the front of the receiver and are clocked.
Making for very fast and repeatable barrel /caliber changes in approximately 2 minutes, including adjusting the reg. :cool:

View attachment 423980
View attachment 423981
Do these barrels have FX shrouds attached forward of the collar?

Say weevil I only have one shroud that was swapped between the two original experimental 450mm barrels.
I purchased a .25 L2 Hornet and desired to keep the other as a .22 with both a 350mm alpha barrel and a 450mm FX barrel option.
Perhaps I'll sell this safe queen in the near future to fund some further AAA rabbit hole explorations?
I was just curious as to whether people who fit FX barrels onto L2s also use an FX shroud?

Reactions: SHOMER
I was just curious as to whether people who fit FX barrels onto L2s also use an FX shroud?
Yes, I am using.

Pictured with FX x600 barrel. LOP is still original to use LPVO.

20221008_221513.jpg

Pictured with AP x500 barrel. Shortened the LOP for about 40 mm and now the IO eye box is just perfect.

20231206_125055.jpg

20231218_145810.jpg

I shall touch up little bit the shroud front edges, worn down the anodizing a bit.

Last edited:
I do not use the FX shroud. The FX Impact/Maverick/Wildcat barrels have an inner sleeve inside the shroud and this is what holds the liner in place. That inner sleeve is exactly the same outside diameter as the original Leshiy 2 barrels. So, I use the metal inner sleeve, but not the shroud.

Thanks for answering. The reason I ask is that a friend wants to do this with his L2 using the Huma adapter. I have several FX barrel kits that I don’t use and could donate one to him. I have both Impact and Maverick barrel kits but the shroud lengths are different, with the Impact ones being shorter, so I’m just wondering which one provides a better fit on the L2?

Rien à voir, c'est quoi c'est nouveau canon en vente chez edgun à prix prohibitif !