EDgun Leshiy 2 with FX barrel, worth it?

In this forum we have a lot of L2 users that paired the gun with FX liners. I don't think that there would be many that reverted back.
I have now a x600 barrel mounted on Leshiy2, I am sure the 5.5 liner is currently installed, but not sure if it is a STX-A or the superior. have not tried a 6.35 yet that calibre is dedicated for my Impact.
My russian barrels (3 of them) just sitting in a drawer since last year waiting for a better days.

I have had 2 FX barrels on my L2. the first was a 600mm .25 FX and currently it is a >30 cal FX 600mm barrel. I have been very happy with it. In fact, in my opinion the accuracy with the FX barrel installed is better than it was with the original Edgun barrels. I cannot say if this is due to the FX barrel being superior (no pun intended) or if the fact that the Edgun original was 350mm versus the 600mm on the FX, but for whatever reason the gun is better in this iteration.

IMG_2478.jpeg

Reactions: SHOMER and bigHUN
I have had 2 FX barrels on my L2. the first was a 600mm .25 FX and currently it is a >30 cal FX 600mm barrel. I have been very happy with it. In fact, in my opinion the accuracy with the FX barrel installed is better than it was with the original Edgun barrels. I cannot say if this is due to the FX barrel being superior (no pun intended) or if the fact that the Edgun original was 350mm versus the 600mm on the FX, but for whatever reason the gun is better in this iteration.

View attachment 382618

@ChRiSiS

is the moderator in the above picture threaded to an adapter on the end of the FX liner?

@ChRiSiS

is the moderator in the above picture threaded to an adapter on the end of the FX liner?
Scouty,

The barrel I use is a FX Impact barrel without the shroud, so it has the liner contained inside an outer metal barrel. Other than replacing the "chamber" end with an adapter that allows it to fit in the L2 the barrel is standard and has a 1/2 X 20 threaded end at the muzzle, so the Huma Mod40 simply screws on just as it would on an FX rifle.

In this forum we have a lot of L2 users that paired the gun with FX liners. I don't think that there would be many that reverted back.
I have now a x600 barrel mounted on Leshiy2, I am sure the 5.5 liner is currently installed, but not sure if it is a STX-A or the superior. have not tried a 6.35 yet that calibre is dedicated for my Impact.
My russian barrels (3 of them) just sitting in a drawer since last year waiting for a better days.
Finally tried it huh? Took a lot of convincing haha

Reactions: bigHUN
Bonjour à tous, j’aimerais passer par le processus d’adaptation d’un canon fx 600mm 5.5mm, j’adore photographier des limaces.
Je ne sais pas quelle est la différence entre ces deux fûts ou un autre mieux adapté.
Merci pour vos commentaires

FX AIRGUhttps://www.mundilar.net/fr/carabines-pcp/carabines-pcp-fx-airguns/fx-airguns-stx-superior-heavy-liner.html#/versions_disponibles-5_50mm_22_600mmNS STX SUPERIOR HEAVY LINER​

https://www.mundilar.net/fr/carabin....html#/versions_disponibles-5_50mm_22_600mmFX CARABINES À AIR COMPRIMÉ STX SUPERIOR LINER​

Faut-il ajouter cette pièce ?

Et bien sûr l’adaptateur Huma.

Merci pour vos commentaires et bonne année

Ou
ou

Bonjour à tous, j’aimerais passer par le processus d’adaptation d’un canon fx 600mm 5.5mm, j’adore photographier des limaces.
Je ne sais pas quelle est la différence entre ces deux fûts ou un autre mieux adapté.
Merci pour vos commentaires...
Do you already have any FX barrels or liners? If not, you would need a whole barrel set. Try to locate the entire kit. Plus the brass piece.
Something like this
utahairguns.com/product/fx-impact-stx-barrel-kit-moderator-not-included

If you need to start from scratch you better search for second hand

J'ai également une Alfa Precision 500 mm de fabrication russe en 5,5mm actuellement installée sur mon L2.
Très performant quand je le compare au FX 600 mm l'été dernier. Jusqu'à 50 M, les deux fonctionnent bien, mais pour étendre la portée à 100 M, nous ne disposons actuellement pas de plombs capables de fonctionner à cette distance.

Edit: not sure how the google translate was working accurete, here is the original:
....I have also a Russian made Alfa Precision 500 mm in 5,5mm currently installed on my L2.
Very close performer when I compare it to FX 600 mm last summer. Up to 50 M both works well, but to extend the range to 100 M we don't have pellets currently that can perform at that distance.