• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

LESHIY 2 who has just received theirs ?

Brian told me that he is going to be getting enough of them in to hopefully keep them in stock so people can order from him and not have to go to Krale and Spain... he told me he put a full order in for multiple thousands of them so he can keep them coming. Seems like a lot, but right now I would hope to be getting mine in March... no more 5 or 6 month waits.

My pre-order number was 1007 and I just paid in full for mine on the 7th, So that should be an indicator of how many Brian is processing right now. Do not have a tracking number as of right now, but no issues waiting a little longer to ensure that everything is checked and ready to go. Ordered the Vanir rail w/ Huma 40 moderator and 300cc bottle too. 

0A869223-8F85-4CE8-B730-E8D72652AB78.1613091037.jpeg
Waiting on air filters to arrive so I can fill it up. Shot the air it shipped with. Optic didn’t need any futsing with and all pellets went into the same hole. No chronograph yet. A bit louder than I was hoping it would be but the smile I get shooting it is totally worth it to me. Thanks @Ed and @Brian

Got mine too! Pretty slick unit for sure.

Did you guys see the new grip Ed came out with? It on his YT channel. Brian said he will be getting them in stock at some point. More AR stylish, but with the red laminate and pattering as the current grip. We were all supposed to have that grip in this batch, but the grips did not fit into the foam of the box (he could have just shipped it detached - oh well).