• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 w/ 450mm Tishina 200

I got a few minutes to play today, and thought I would post some data/impressions.

Shooting .25 JSB Kings and King Heavies. 

OEM 350 barrel:

Kings: 846fps avg, 3.8 SD

King Heavies: 804fps avg, 6.1 SD

Tishina 450 barrel:

Kings: 870fps, 4.1 SD (first round)

Kings: 865fps, 4.2 SD (2nd round)

King Heavies 848fps, 3.7 SD (first round)

King Heavies: 833fps, 3.4 SD (2nd round)

Not sure why the fps varied that much from round to round, but I did refill in between rounds and moved the shooting position after shooting the first round of each of the weights, so it may be a measurement difference. Good SDs for all rounds, so the consistency is there. The first shot after a fill seems to regularly be a little faster, maybe 10-30fps (and seems to be higher if it sits longer).

FPS change from the OEM 350 barrel to the 450 Tishina barrel as was 30-40fps, about what I expected.

JSB heavies shot noticeably better than the regular kings. The regular kings seemed a little looser in the magazine, so it may be related to that. I would feel comfortable hunting with the Heavies, the regular kings were a bit too erratic for fine shooting. I did get progressively better groups the more I shot, probably as I got used to the trigger.

I would say the sound was backyard friendly so long as the pellet hits something soft. The gun sound is backyard friendly; depending on what you hit, but the impact sound can be pretty loud.

I like the balance of the gun with the longer barrel and the Tishina moderator, it feels more like a rifle than the stock configuration. It is heavier, but moves more smoothly. And it is quite a bit longer.

I didn’t notice any sound difference between the regular kings and the heavies, but I was not trying to measure it.

I haven’t shot the Leshiy 2 very much yet. I had maybe 5 or 6 magazines through the OEM barrel and shot 6 magazines through the 450 barrel today. I’m trying to re-build some stuff that burned during the NorCal fires and most of my spare time has been used for that. It’s probably just as well, it would be easy to go through a LOT of pellets with the Leshiy 2 :)