Leshiy 2 Valkyrie barrel length testing

Not sure if you guys caught that part but this gun can be run "unregulated,". This is accomplished by removing the belleville washers and piston , thus just letting the air free flow. This is possible because the valve is not affected by pressure. Every airgun in the world has to overcome the force placed on top of the valve/poppet. This one doesn't. This is some of the magic found in the system

But...where does all this end...the Edgun pcp RPG???

For a niche gun that replaced the fabled tiny .177 "Lelya"...that little jewel has grown into an over-powered air rifle capable of punching through the side of a house, a car, or a moose!.

Bring back the affordable single shot Lelya!  Some of us still want to use your air guns as they were originally intended...in our back yards! I have a squirrel/rat problem...not an Elk infestation!

Regards,

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

PS: Ed, I doubt you remember, but back on the old Talon Air Gun forum, you once promised me an original single shot .177 Lelya that was on display many gun shows ago...but it never showed up. I always suspected it ended up in Ted's hands. I have never forgiven you for that.

.30 at over 1000 fps... 

148E66C3-018B-4E27-9CB7-9E2175BEDBF5.1599248394.gif

Not sure if you guys caught that part but this gun can be run "unregulated,". This is accomplished by removing the belleville washers and piston , thus just letting the air free flow. This is possible because the valve is not affected by pressure. Every airgun in the world has to overcome the force placed on top of the valve/poppet. This one doesn't. This is some of the magic found in the system

So now my question is, what would a shot string look like if there is no pressure on the valve? Is it a bell curve or a cliff dive?