Tuning Leshiy 2 tuning headache

Maybe you need to raise the regulator a bit, I shoot the JSB 18.13gr at 919fps

That it came with a Alfa barrel was a surprise to me, expected a LW barrel - I own 6 PCP's with these and they all shoots light out, often under 1MOA

This Alfa barrel is very picky, do not like the standard Exact at any speed but love the Heavies

BTW, my other two Leshiy in .177 cal is with LW barrels and shoots great, 1.75 MOA is the norm, not pellet picky at all besides the Hades that non of my PCP's like
Its a UK thing to get around customs complications.

Ive owned every edgun but the L2 , I also owned most brands , I have had pellets spiral with some guns threw years ,here is my input causes and cures and things it wont be ,
1. shoot gun with no moderator did this fix it ?
2, a dirty barrel can also cause it clean properly
3, barrel issues like crown or bent or not true bore , I use pellets with a cleaning rod push threw with similar pressure and harder at choke if it is loose and hard it has a flaw ,minor flaws can be polished
4, it wont be a reg setting only inaccuracy would be if its too fast and you are not this issue
5,any misalignment like mag to breech , or muzzle to moderator , but we said shoot with out moderator should rule out the muzzle end ,
6, if it is like 1 flier per mag is it always same index point? like a mag needs to bee enlarged ( I had guns threw years where mags needed to be tuned where pellets needed to be honed so they fell threw by own weight when orings were removed ,
7 clipping
also what I did not mention is did you test a variety of ammo and head sizes , But my edguns were never ammo picky like some other brands .
If all this fails messege ED or BRIAN , any issue you have they can help you get it sorted out , all edguns I owned were durable and reliable but time to time like a car something may have been gotten by qc or damaged in shipping .
Can the L2 be shot with out a magisine to rule out things ,
with an accuracy issue it magnifies the farther you go ,
I have a few ,22 cals which hate the 25 gr jsb and I attribute this to twist , I am not saying this is your issue but saying I know what a spiral is , I got a pcp not a edgun shoots 44 gr lazer but 50 gr sprial but it shoots slugs to 60 gr , I just dont use 50 gr in this gun ,
I hope something I said helps
I will follow post as I like to know solutions for my own understanding for future knowledge.

oops this is older thread I failed to notice before relying

LOU

Last edited:
Reactions: DrSeagram
Info page 1, first post:

"configuration is as follows; new forward plug, EAR, 350mm barrel, .22 calibre, LW barrel, 5mm puck, 2x1.2mm power jets."
But to share my .02, I have a .25 cal 350mm Leshiy 2 and experienced spiral, due to clipping. First I installed Donny Fl Leshiy adapter kit and it did not support the weight of the Sumo so it drooped causing clipping and spiraling. Quickly fixed that but when I put the orginal shroud back on I still had spiraling, come to find out my orginal shroud was slightly off center not clipping but still causing spirialing. I put a small piece of paper on one side of the shroud acting like a shem to straighten the barrel and spiraling stopped. Brain at Edgun West replaced the barrel for me because he could see it was misaligned. The only other cause of spirial I've seen was too much air leaving the barrel following the pellet. Good luck in please keep us advise on what you have discovered.

But to share my .02, I have a .25 cal 350mm Leshiy 2 and experienced spiral, due to clipping. First I installed Donny Fl Leshiy adapter kit and it did not support the weight of the Sumo so it drooped causing clipping and spiraling. Quickly fixed that but when I put the orginal shroud back on I still had spiraling, come to find out my orginal shroud was slightly off center not clipping but still causing spirialing. I put a small piece of paper on one side of the shroud acting like a shem to straighten the barrel and spiraling stopped. Brain at Edgun West replaced the barrel for me because he could see it was misaligned. The only other cause of spirial I've seen was too much air leaving the barrel following the pellet. Good luck in please keep us advise on what you have discovered.
In the end I replaced the LW barrel for an Alpha & all my issues stopped, it's like a completely different gun now :)