• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Leshiy 2 stopped shooting semi-auto?

My L2 has sat unused (I know I know 👎) for about a month and when I picked it up yesterday I noticed that it only shot once after locking the rear into place. Open the action and close it again for the next shot. No more semi-auto. I tried both with & without pellets. The only thing I did recently was swap out the moderator to the largest Valkerie can. I don't recall adjusting anything else. I haven't tried to revert moderators yet either.

Quick fix?

20210412_132740.1618252250.jpg

MY GUESS IS- It's probably the trigger linkage adjuster screw the hex screw behind the trigger. WAIT don't adjust that yet read on...

Just got kicks try running a hot blow drier or heat gun to heat the gun up specifically between the trigger and upper portion of the grip then shoot it hot since the video says it may be temperature dependant.

I don't even own a Leshiy2 but to my credit I help lots of people fix their guns off of this forum some I don't even own and in fact have a 90% to 95% success rate to people who actually follow my suggestions which is somewhat reflected on my accuracy score. 

Wow glad I did not buy one of them. They don't seem built too well.

Tis but a scratch - no the L2 is very well built - yes the composite material used for the plunger failed, a new type is used now, no biggie

BTW, here's an easy fix to keep it going while waiting for the new part, just shim the spring to reduce the travel of the plunger, I made a shim punched out soft rubber placed inside top of the tower, now the compressed spring will take the blow instead of the plunger and the rubber shim will soften the blow, rubber shim OD 8mm x 3mm, lots of pellet through since, mag indexing no problems

Leshiy 2 - fixer upper new.1618559661.JPG

Kinda embarrassing but mine was doing the same thing, I tore it all down checked everything and it turned out the little arm with spring was not where it should have been

Yes that can happen if you pull the arm down by the spring guide to release the mag, I seldom remove the mag but load it with a speed loader

If I want to remove the mag I turn it 360/16 so the roller to rests on the high point, then I can reach an press the wheel down with my thumb and release the mag without any friction

The quick and dirty way (Francisco Rambo way) is of cause to turn and pull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdJqRzF-PRY

Kinda embarrassing but mine was doing the same thing, I tore it all down checked everything and it turned out the little arm with spring was not where it should have been
AABB92F4-0CE9-43B4-8B9E-FA018CB1F694.1621050679.jpeg

Dang, you took the words right outta my mouth, I'm a little embarrassed myself. The little arm with the spring was just out of place! Wish I'd seen your reply earlier. At least I didn't start tearing it apart.

20210519_150016.1622152281.jpg