Leshiy 2 - Scope Help

Have Leshiy 2 in hand but my location doesn’t give me many options for scopes to look at / test out. Looking for scope and one-piece scope mount options.

To start, what is a good ring height most find is comfortable which the L2 design?

Of corse depending on ring height can affect scope size....

Second would be the scope choice. My shooting would be at 100ft max (for quick shooting without having to go to far) with sometimes going longer than that. 

Would like something that fits the L2 well, i.e. not to long and objective not to big.

FFP or SFP would e fine.

Would like illuminated reticle.

Thank you in advace for suggestions.

You say 100 feet range (33 yards)?

OK, that's pretty close. A 3-9x or 3-12x would probably be plenty of magnification.

You want "not too long"?

And objective not too big?

😊 OK, I have a Scope Specs Table of scopes that fit your requirements, some more, some less.

▪They have 10y side parallax.

▪They have a holdoff reticle.

▪They have exposed turrets.

▪Some are very light, some are very short!

🔸You didn't mention your price range.... Well, this Specs Table is mostly $500 and under.

🔶 Does it have to be a one-piece-scope mount? I also have a Mounting Table for low adjustable mounts if your're interested, but those are usually two-piece-mounts, rather solid from Burris, FX, Hawke, etc....

Happy scope shopping! 😊

Matthias

❌ Attachment: Scope Specs Table: Short/Light Scopes —and— 3-9x / 3-12x

download.png
View attachment SCOPE SPECS TABLE. For Short Scopes -and- 3-12x. 050. 2021-03-1.1615793504.pdf

For a 1 piece scope mount, I like the UTG Accu-Sync offset mount. They are very solid and aligned. Available in different colors, scope dia, medium & high options, and offset options. Used 1 for my Leshiy classic and it worked well because I needed offset to get my scope back further to achieve proper eye relief with the small Bug Buster scope. And they are reasonably priced.

https://www.leapers.com/index.php?act=prod_detail&status=new&itemno=AIR11834D