Tuning Leshiy 2 non-repr issue

Good afternoon AGN.

I just recieved a used L2 that I bought off a member on AGN.

Was empty when it arrived and I proceeded to fill it to 300 bar using my great white tank.

It appeared there was a discrepancy between my great white gauge and the one on the L2, the L2 was reading lower than the gauge on my tank. I went with what the L2 said to be safe.

Shot about 80 rounds through it, topped it off and put it in the safe.

Pulled it out to swap the handguard and do some shooting and I noticed the L2 gauge was at 0 psi, just to make sure before trying g ro fill it I tried shooting and yup no air.

So I filled it with my tank again and this time the L2 gauge didn't move at all...my Tanks gauge worked great and showed I filled to just below 300 bar. 

After that I could hear air leaking out. Sounds like its coming from around the sides of my L2 gauge.

I'm pretty green to tearing guns down but I can follow directions. 

Any thoughts, tips or assistance would be greatly appreciated. Not sure where to go from here and I sure as hell don't want to shoot it with air leaking out.

Thank you in advance!

74985.1638217628.jpeg

Alright I got the gauge out and this is what im seeing.

Looks like part of the o ring left in the void where the gauge was and then it looks like this really thin oring on the gauge is damaged.

The orings look dry also.

I could replace all of them while it apart but wondering if I should use a little diving grease on the orings when I replace or to put them in dry.

20211129_162910.1638222099.jpg
20211129_163025.1638222112.jpg

The pic below i removed the far right o-ring and set it on my hammer. Looks like its about as thick as a sheet of paper

75027.1638222119.jpeg

Those o-rings are most likely the culprit just by the looks of it and if you're feeling air escaping from that area. For fill pressure accuracy, always go off the big gauge on your Great White air tank unless you have an accurate digital gauge on your gun. Yes, diver's grease (silicone) is what you want to use when you replace them with new o-rings. Go to the EDgun West site and look under Resources, Leshiy 2 Schematics, and you'll see the size of o-rings you'll need. You might as well get a list going for all the L2 o-rings and place an order at The O-Ring Store. Dealing with leaks is part of owning a PCP.

https://www.edgunwest.com/gun-schematics-r5m-lelya-leshiy/

Yup what others have said. While your at it, might as well order a set of full seals and just go through the gun and replace them all. Not going to hurt the gun and it will be a good way to get to know the rifle better.

I replace all the seals on any rifle I get used. Just a small thing you can do to make sure they are all new and not chewed up in anyway.

Congratulations on the L2. It is obviously not your average PCP airgun. Do as they have said above. While your in EdGun West website, take the time to watch all the videos on the L2. It will educate you on the system and give you insight on things that may go wrong and how to fix them, including replacing the rings on the pressure gauge. One important thing to remember is not to over torque things. O rings need to be lubricated before reassembling and seal with air preasure, not by over tightening. There are more videos on UTube on the L2 from Ed himself that are worth watching. Good luck