Leshiy 2 issue

Good morning everyone,
I have a Leshiy 2 350mm in .25 non-REPR
Has worked great for the last year but all of a sudden its started occasionally not firing it may happen after 1 or 2 succeful shoot,cycle,shoot or it may run an entire magazine without it happening.
To get it to cycle and chamber I have to unlock the stock and start the motion like I'm folding the stock then I put it back I to firing position and it will cycle and shoot.
This is on a full fill on my 300 cc bottle. Doesn't matter where the psi is it does it.
Any suggestions on what else to trouble shoot or where to start would be greatly appreciated.

I got that issue back in Nov (about 5-6K shots on L2), tried everything, disassembled and cleaned everything it was just getting worst. Mostly when the Reg reached close to 140 bars.
Without new parts you can go smaller jets, or
EdgunWest made a kit to eliminate that issue, I would assume I wasn't a first to report it.
Some people could fix it with replacing the plastic ball some people replaced the indexing mechanism bearing from plastic to steel, I got worn parts.
Me personally I bought the kit, replaced the steel bearing but left the plastic ball inside, I had to replace these two plastic parts in R2D2:

wear cannot index.JPG
wear cannot index 02.JPG

Good morning everyone,
I have a Leshiy 2 350mm in .25 non-REPR
Has worked great for the last year but all of a sudden its started occasionally not firing it may happen after 1 or 2 succeful shoot,cycle,shoot or it may run an entire magazine without it happening.
To get it to cycle and chamber I have to unlock the stock and start the motion like I'm folding the stock then I put it back I to firing position and it will cycle and shoot.
This is on a full fill on my 300 cc bottle. Doesn't matter where the psi is it does it.
Any suggestions on what else to trouble shoot or where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Been having some indexing issue myself lately - what plastic ball are you referring to here?

Start with the east things first. I had cycling issues when one of my magazine plates had a blemish on it. Swapped out the plate, and all good. Then there’s making sure the barrel depth is correct. Too much pressure on the magazine, and it won’t cycle. Make sure your red puck is there. When they’re not installed, or aren’t sitting properly, the mag won’t cycle.

If the plastic ball in the valve is broken, usually the valve pin is not where it’s supposed to be, or you can wiggle it side to side easily.

Reactions: BlackTitanium
Thanks yeah - that's all good.

For me it was working okay with a bit of sluggishness, I replaced the R2D2 head and then it just stopped working.

I've had the whole assembly above apart and checked everything. I'll try to replace the roller wheel again - but been working on it for hours this week with no luck. Going to give the video another watch.