Leshiy 2 indexing wheel upgrade

Whenever I see something "important" that I may need somewhere in the future - I make a screenshot:

magazine indexing berarings.png

magazine indexing wheels.png

So I ordered these bearings, and they seemed a little smaller than the factory wheel. I went ahead and installed anyway. Still having indexing issues. I tried swapping barrels and mags with similar problems. I does index, but sometimes not at all, and sometimes only half way. I’m still thinking the wheel is the culprit. Maybe size does matter?

So I ordered these bearings, and they seemed a little smaller than the factory wheel. I went ahead and installed anyway. Still having indexing issues. I tried swapping barrels and mags with similar problems. I does index, but sometimes not at all, and sometimes only half way. I’m still thinking the wheel is the culprit. Maybe size does matter?
No, the size doesn't matter, I am using those bearings as well.
I have one mag I am using constantly almost a year and indexing fine, also I have one mag still brand new, I tried it and occasionally the indexing fails.
What I noticed is that larger number jets (0.7 or 0.8 ie) may be reducing the air from the indexing mechanism, vs smaller jets (0.3 or 0.4). But....here is a catch...
Smaller jets you will use for higher power=air blast from muzzle and that may catch the pellets skirt and make the flight tumble=erratic.

I have to disagree - the OD off the wheel do matter, too small a wheel will not index the mag correctly

View attachment 274220
Are there discrepancies between companies? I purchased from Amazon, but not the sam brand that was recommended here. Maybe that’s where I dropped the ball?
I ordered the same brand this time, and I’ll measure and report back.

...and furthermore, the OD of the original index wheel is 6.2 mm, a bearing of that size will be hard to find so better go for the original, its not that expensive
Agreed they’re not that expensive. But shipping is, and at the rate I’m damaging them (I’m an idiot when it comes to removing and reinstalling the barrel apparently), at least the metal ones will last much better.
I guess we need to find a source for a bearing in the 6.2mm category perhaps?
Also, why am I the only one having an issue with this? Am I missing something?

P.s… I recieved the other brand of bearings today and they measure the exact same diameter as the one originally purchased. Maybe I have an issue somewhere else! It’s just odd that I did swap to my factory wheel from my other L2, and it indexed perfectly. So I was adamant it was the wheel. Maybe mine is just picky and wants the exact size of the factory wheel.

Also, it’s not the cheap once you factor in shipping. I can’t find it on Brian’s website. I think all he sells is the metal ones now. The factory replacement theough Francisco is only $8, but $29 in shipping!!!!! The bearings I ordered through Amazon (supposedly the same ones Brian sells for $25 each) cost me $9 to my door for 10!