Leshiy 2...Gun Tote or Back Pack with quick ready!...What might you be using?

I would take a look at the vertx sling bags. U have this one and love it, very discreet. 

7-0003-4.1626612557.jpg

They have different size bags that will fit different overall lengths. They are kind of pricey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_okoGdFY524

He breaks down some of the size backs using different firearms, which might give you an idea.

I have a bit of experience with eberlestock, and the build quality and functionality is awesome. Being in Tejas, most of my hunting packs are in a brush type camo sooooooo. 

For a discrete woods walker bag, stay away from all the tacticool gear. Molly straps and FDE etc….folks can see that from a mile away. Maybe a REI or camel bak with a holster/organizer inside. 

One thing on being discreet from personal experience. Some times when i am out the bit of “discreet” bit of kit might catch someone’s attention, i.e. a fellow hiker / etc. What catches the attention is the label of the backpack or etc, the better the quality of the product or innovation of design will catch the person’s attention as much as the label.

All I tell people is that “z” company is small, makes speciality “stuff” and is located in location “x”. This alone will shut most people up, and they move along.