• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Leshiy 2 got another crow

Just put a .22 cal 450mm alpha barrel on my L2. At 155bar setting it is 975fps with Zan 22 grain slugs. This was a 40 yard shot and dropped like a stone hit at the base of the skull.

IMG_5706.jpeg

Just put a .22 cal 450mm alpha barrel on my L2. At 155bar setting it is 975fps with Zan 22 grain slugs. This was a 40 yard shot and dropped like a stone hit at the base of the skull.

View attachment 398195

Is that a longer Behemoth Reflex shround protruding from the hand guard?

Nice shooting. And nice scope!

Reactions: Heyboy
It came with the EAR reg and I switched it to a Huma when I put the Huma bottom metal lower frame. It had the 0.4 jets in it and I have the others but haven’t had any need to change them out. It was at 125 bar setting stock. With the new barrel it shot well at that around 820-850. I bumped it to 140bar and groups opened up so I went up another 15 bar and at 50 yards it’s dime sized groups again about a mil high. I wish it had a little bit better trigger but it works well for hunting and it’s safe.

Reactions: SHOMER
I agree, this gun is awesome!! I have a backpack that I got when I ordered it and it goes everywhere my truck and I go. STACKING CROWS!!!
…..and any other pest that needs a hole put in it…..
That awesome, I am new to the game but my friend has this exact gun and we stacked about 8 pigeons the other day. It’s amazing how pure this gun shoots.

Reactions: Heyboy